awesome brock lesnar highlight

Big_Roy_Fan

if you guys took a hit from Cain you would do the same thing why is it when someone gets hit and KOed or something it means they have a glass chin every HW has power and 1 shot can end it

You bring up a good point, Brock got knocked silly, he didn't get knocked out. At least, not in the sense that Big Nog got knocked out. That very 1 punch KO power is what draws everyone to the Heavyweight Division in the first place.

if you guys took a hit from Cain you would do the same thing why is it when someone gets hit and KOed or something it means they have a glass chin every HW has power and 1 shot can end it

no ****

The problem is' date=' that brock can [i']take[/i] it but he can't handle it. No doubt he has a chin that's tough as nails (I don't think anyone else wouldv survived that carwin onslaught) but he panics and goes into to turtle mode.

he lacks experience getting punched in the face.

this dude needs to come train in holland, it would do him good

no ****

The problem is' date=' that brock can [i']take[/i] it but he can't handle it. No doubt he has a chin that's tough as nails (I don't think anyone else wouldv survived that carwin onslaught) but he panics and goes into to turtle mode.

he lacks experience getting punched in the face.

this dude needs to come train in holland, it would do him good

I would like to see him move to Cali and train in Rutten's gym. The best thing for him training wise would be to leave his comfort zone and work with new and experienced people.

Archived