Chael Sonnen Article

Decompoze

Posted on main page.

http://www.ufc.ca/news/And-Away-We-Go-Chael-Sonnen-Returns

"The Octagon?s the same size, Herb Dean?s hair is just as bad, Bruce Buffer?s in the shark suit either way. Nothing changes for me. The rules are the same, the rounds are the same, and my life is the exact same. My money?s the same, I wear the same t-shirt, I?ve got the same cornermen, and they can call it a title fight, they can call it a main event, they can call it an undercard ? my life is no different. When that same music hits those speakers, I?ll make that same walk, put that same mouthpiece in....?

Did anyone else mentally fill in the ending with "and get choked out by the same freaking triangle every time" haha.

I like Chael though, not hating, can't wait for this fight.

The commission never actually accused him of taking steroids or testosterone. They suspended him over a disclosure issue.

Thats right. He got in trouble for not disclosing documents to allow him to have abnormally high testosterone levels. So if he has no medical paperwork and he has elevated levels of testosterone, what can we conclude? :rolleyes:

Your a ****ing idiot.

Exactly. The reason why he didn't disclose is because he had nothing he wanted to disclose. The disclosure thing was just a way to distract people from the fact that he was juicing. It seems to have worked for many of the members on this forum.

Exactly. The reason why he didn't disclose is because he had nothing he wanted to disclose. The disclosure thing was just a way to distract people from the fact that he was juicing. It seems to have worked for many of the members on this forum.

He did disclose, he just didn't disclose again. Put yourself in his shoes, he has a life-long illness, he submits to every athletic commission the proper paper work, and for some reason the CSAC wanted him to submit it again. If it's a lifelong illness, why make him resubmit it? And more importantly, when he asked what he should have done differently, the CSAC could not answer him. If they didn't know, how could he?

He did disclose' date=' he just didn't disclose again. Put yourself in his shoes, he has a life-long illness, he submits to every athletic commission the proper paper work, and for some reason the CSAC wanted him to submit it again. If it's a lifelong illness, why make him resubmit it? And more importantly, when he asked what he should have done differently, the CSAC could not answer him. If they didn't know, how could he?[/quote']

Whats the life long illness? Small Balls?

Archived