King of The Hill Anyone? (Game)

openwindow

Hey all.

Another forum that I am apart of has this game called King of The Hill. It is basically the real life version, only forum-fied.

The rules are simple. Your job to claim the hill. you do that in one single post. post format go like this:

State how you claim the hill

On a new line, state that the hill is now yours.

You can claim the hill from anyone, in any way, no matter how silly or serious it is.

Example:

Player B: I kick player A so hard, that he breaks the sound barrier, and enters a new Zip Code.

My Hill!

Player C: I use a freeze ray to freeze player B, then I use a hammer to smash him.

My Hill

Dying has no affect on rather or not you can claim the hill again.

The only real rules are: Don't control another players movements. And If two people reply to the post at the same time claiming the hill, than who-ever's post is at the bottom of the thread is the King of the Hill.

It can be a fun way to interact with one another. And it goes over well at the other forum.

If you think it is a dumb idea, obviously, you do not have to play.

I will start off with:

No one is on the hill. So I walk up to the top of it.

My hill.

Well thank you. It seems to go over well at the other forum.

I had a feeling that it wouldn't do very well due to its location. However, I wanted to put it in the right section. Oh well. I guess we will see what happens.

In the mean time.

When I reach the bottom of the hill, I turn around, and promtly throw a dagger into Mast0dons chest, causing him to fall, and roll down the hill.

My hill.

Well thank you. It seems to go over well at the other forum.

I had a feeling that it wouldn't do very well due to its location. However' date=' I wanted to put it in the right section. Oh well. I guess we will see what happens.

In the mean time.

When I reach the bottom of the hill, I turn around, and promtly throw a dagger into Mast0dons chest, causing him to fall, and roll down the hill.

My hill.[/quote']

If you wanted too, you could make a similar thread in the Outside the UFC section. It'd probably attract more people.

After months of recovery, I file a lawsuit and sue openwindow for everything he's got. Including the hill.

My Hill.

Archived