Which lightweight fight was better?

Me_Against_The_World

An even better one was Henderson/Miller in my opinion

I had the first round going to Jim Miller, it was an awesome round technically and in a savage sense. The next two rounds were complete beatdowns besides Jim dropping Ben, there wasn't a competitive moment in those two rounds just an *** kicking. I enjoyed that fight so much, but something about a wire tight toe to toe fight to the final round like Ben vs Cerrone or Frankie vs Maynard just has me on my toes a bit more.

I considered mentioning Pettis vs Ben Henderson, but that fight wasn't as good as either of these but it was a complete 5 round war.

I had the first round going to Jim Miller' date=' it was an awesome round technically and in a savage sense. The next two rounds were complete beatdowns besides Jim dropping Ben, there wasn't a competitive moment in those two rounds just an *** kicking. I enjoyed that fight so much, but something about a wire tight toe to toe fight to the final round like Ben vs Cerrone or Frankie vs Maynard just has me on my toes a bit more.

I considered mentioning Pettis vs Ben Henderson, but that fight wasn't as good as either of these but it was a complete 5 round war.[/quote']

I agree. That fight was just not competetive enough.

I had the first round going to Jim Miller' date=' it was an awesome round technically and in a savage sense. The next two rounds were complete beatdowns besides Jim dropping Ben, there wasn't a competitive moment in those two rounds just an *** kicking. I enjoyed that fight so much, but something about a wire tight toe to toe fight to the final round like Ben vs Cerrone or Frankie vs Maynard just has me on my toes a bit more.

I considered mentioning Pettis vs Ben Henderson, but that fight wasn't as good as either of these but it was a complete 5 round war.[/quote']

I agree but it's just a matter of opinion I guess. The Hendo/Miller fight was better for me because of the total destruction in the last 2 rounds. I picked Bendo in that fight but never expected it to go down like that, so I was just in total awe. It was amazing

Archived