Chael has gotten out of hand with this ********.

TheShane39569

Mike Tyson wants to eat your children, Chael just wants your wife to cook him a steak. Seriously, you'd have to be a moron to take this kind of trash talk personally. lol @ all the sensitive folks blowing a gasket over this. If you haven't heard worse things growing up as a kid, you must live a very sheltered life in Pleasantville.

Mike Tyson wants to eat your children' date=' Chael just wants your wife to cook him a steak. Seriously, you'd have to be a moron to take this kind of trash talk personally. lol @ all the sensitive folks blowing a gasket over this. If you haven't heard worse things growing up as a kid, you must live a very sheltered life in Pleasantville.[/quote']

So if someone said they wanted to slap your wife's @$$ you'd be okay with that?

So if someone said they wanted to slap your wife's @$$ you'd be okay with that?

Depending on the circumstances, you either take the high road and ignore it, or you make a pithy retort. There will always be jerks out there trying to get under your skin. You either respond or you don't, but thinking too much about it and letting it bother you is a complete waste of time. Is he actually gonna do what he says? No. He's looking for a reaction and in the context of sports there's a certain entertainment quality to the trash talking and in that domain, whatever man-code or bro-code you wanna evoke takes a backseat to controversy, comedy, and whatever brings in the numbers. The fact that he said it and his name is Chael Sonnen is enough to pin him as the bad guy. Anderson doesn't need to acknowledge it or address it directly. If he did, he'd look as ridiculous as Cro Cop trying to beat Chael at his own game with insults that aren't half as good.

i really hope there is a Silva vs.Sonnen II..

then there will be no need for discussion...after Silva beats the living crap out of Sonnen...leaves his face and body battered worse than he did last time..there will be no need to discuss this anymore

i cant wait ..i hope it happens....ill bet my account....sigs....the whole nine yards that says silva humiliates sonnen.....if there is a rematch...........

ANY TAKERS?

Archived