UFC 140: Jones v. Evans

kyddgr52ve

Neither of them have fought in Japan and probably don't have the biggest fan base over there... There is more chance of their fight headlining the card in the US on the same night and having Rampage vs. Forrest in Japan.

Rampage vs anyone but Forrest, I'd like to see Forrest retire. Rampage vs Machida 2? I mean hey, Machida is part Japanese and that fight was very controversial, I for one had Machida winning on a bad night.

Rampage vs Gustafsson? If Gustafsson gets through Vlad impressively, would make much sense, beat down two solid wrestlers in Vlad and Hammil, then get a guy like Rampage known for being a knockout artist.

Or, Rampage vs Shogun? Win or lose vs Henderson, Shogun has no business getting a title shot after 2 wins. Maybe 4 or 5.

My opinion, I agree with yours though Jones vs Rashad would lose a lot of it's anticipation worldwide.

Rampage vs anyone but Forrest' date=' I'd like to see Forrest retire. Rampage vs Machida 2? I mean hey, Machida is part Japanese and that fight was very controversial, I for one had Machida winning on a bad night.

Rampage vs Gustafsson? If Gustafsson gets through Vlad impressively, would make much sense, beat down two solid wrestlers in Vlad and Hammil, then get a guy like Rampage known for being a knockout artist.

Or, Rampage vs Shogun? Win or lose vs Henderson, Shogun has no business getting a title shot after 2 wins. Maybe 4 or 5.

My opinion, I agree with yours though Jones vs Rashad would lose a lot of it's anticipation worldwide.[/quote']

Yeah I do agree that Forrest should retire or at least fight someone lower down the ranks, he seemed so unmotivated during the Shogun fight and the result showed that. The reason why I want to see Rampage fight him is because there is a high chance that he could beat him..

Rampage vs. Gustafsson wouldn't be that bad of a fight but I don't think he has earned a shot to fight Rampage and isn't that big of a draw from the casual fans. It would be a good fight but I would still see Rampage beating him.

Rampage vs. Shogun II would be a great fight, I agree that even if Shogun beats Hendo he doesn't deserve a title shot just because of how badly he was destroyed by Jones. He needs at least 2/3 more wins after Hendo like you said. Or even if he loses to Hendo the fight would make sense, both would be coming of loses and both have a HUGE fan base in Japan and would make for a possible candidate for FOTY :D

Archived