Lil' Wayne calls out Dominick Cruz & demands title shot

breezyfosheezy

Wow, Fight Hard or Go Home Magazine is blowing up with reports regarding hip hop recording artist and Illuminati puppet Lil' Wayne today! Rumors are running wild that "Weezy" is in talks with UFC executives regarding his MMA debut sometime in mid-2012. Natasha Benzgotti spoke with Lil' Wayne via Skype this morning and this is what the thugged out rapper had to say:

"F--- Dominick Cruz!!! Yo, whats up with all that running around duckin' and dodgin' he be doin'??!!? Can somebody answer me that? I thought that was posed to be fighting?!!?.... Yo, I'm tryin' to tell ya, let ya boy Weezy get in that octagon and I'll show him speed and quickness that no man can run away from! [****ish laugh] I hit that mu----- right in his mu------ mouf and take his title in the first round man. No doubt! Thats how Young Money Illuminati rolls!! Yo, Cruz - if you wanna get yo azz beat holla at yo boy Dana and lets make it happen!!!"

No word yet on any response from UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz or his camp regarding Lil' Wayne and his statements. Fight Hard or Go Home Magazine will stay tuned to this breaking story so stay locked right here as more information rolls in!

Wow' date=' Fight Hard or Go Home Magazine is blowing up with reports regarding hip hop recording artist and Illuminati puppet Lil' Wayne today! Rumors are running wild that "Weezy" is in talks with UFC executives regarding his MMA debut sometime in mid-2012. Natasha Benzgotti spoke with Lil' Wayne via Skype this morning and this is what the thugged out rapper had to say:

[b']"F--- Dominick Cruz!!! Yo, whats up with all that running around duckin' and dodgin' he be doin'??!!? Can somebody answer me that? I thought that was posed to be fighting?!!?.... Yo, I'm tryin' to tell ya, let ya boy Weezy get in that octagon and I'll show him speed and quickness that no man can run away from! [****ish laugh] I hit that mu----- right in his mu------ mouf and take his title in the first round man. No doubt! Thats how Young Money Illuminati rolls!! Yo, Cruz - if you wanna get yo azz beat holla at yo boy Dana and lets make it happen!!!"

[/b]

No word yet on any response from UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz or his camp regarding Lil' Wayne and his statements. Fight Hard or Go Home Magazine will stay tuned to this breaking story so stay locked right here as more information rolls in!

first of all why would lil wayne ask for a title shot he isnt a fighter he wud ask for front row tickets, second your forum name doesnt help either, you fail at trolling.

Wow' date=' Fight Hard or Go Home Magazine is blowing up with reports regarding hip hop recording artist and Illuminati puppet Lil' Wayne today! Rumors are running wild that "Weezy" is in talks with UFC executives regarding his MMA debut sometime in mid-2012. Natasha Benzgotti spoke with Lil' Wayne via Skype this morning and this is what the thugged out rapper had to say:

[b']"F--- Dominick Cruz!!! Yo, whats up with all that running around duckin' and dodgin' he be doin'??!!? Can somebody answer me that? I thought that was posed to be fighting?!!?.... Yo, I'm tryin' to tell ya, let ya boy Weezy get in that octagon and I'll show him speed and quickness that no man can run away from! [****ish laugh] I hit that mu----- right in his mu------ mouf and take his title in the first round man. No doubt! Thats how Young Money Illuminati rolls!! Yo, Cruz - if you wanna get yo azz beat holla at yo boy Dana and lets make it happen!!!"

[/b]

Retard.jpg

Archived