What is...

shinsplint

The rayson GSP does not move to MW... ???

Yeah I know he has his fight with NBK coming up blah blah &

maybe Diaz... BUT if he is as good as he says,

why doesnt he move up & test himself...

He was even quoted to say he walks around @ 200lbs....

Feed him Toquinho 1st...

No way GSP would look to take him down -

here is a good reason....for all the idiots that dont know why GSP wont move up....the reasons are all the same....

money....money..money money...and money..

why would he give up dam near a million dollars a year in UFC wins, sponsorship and other incomes just to make fans happy...is there really a person in the forum that does not get that simple concept??

Many people would whoop GSP at MW

Sonnen

Munoz

Okami

Stann

Leben

Palhares

Silva

Bisping

Why am I even still going? GSP will get stomped at MW because he will not have a size advantage and the guys he is bigger than have a better skillset than GSP.

Thats why he doesnt move up

here is a good reason....for all the idiots that dont know why GSP wont move up....the reasons are all the same....

money....money..money money...and money..

why would he give up dam near a million dollars a year in UFC wins' date=' sponsorship and other incomes just to make fans happy...is there really a person in the forum that does not get that simple concept??[/quote']

There are many idiots on this forum. All you have to do is make a GSP thread and they come out of the woodworks to hate on him.

The "rayson" is, he doesn't have to and he's scared.

Who is "Toquinho" Shin?

when Condit kills him

these talks will stop

Yes.

idiot no brain fans...not even educated...GSP woudl get beat up by alot of guys in MW...

why would he ever give up what he has in a risk.....there is no way he will ever move up to fight silva

If the money is right, maybe one day he will.

It would be an epic catch weight dream bout, raking in the cabbage.

I see it happening soon in the next 1-4 yrs.

-GSP is scared of MW

-Silva is scared of LHW

-Diaz is scared of GSP

-Silva is scared of Machida

-Faber is scared of Aldo

-Tito is scared of Chuck

-Aldo is scared of LW

-Sonnen is scared of Triangles

-Rampage is scared of work

-The UFC is scared of Fitch in a main event

-Republicans are scared of decent healthcare

-Democrats are scared of people who think for themselves

The list can go on forever and theres legit arguments for each one. In the end, who cares really?

-GSP is scared of MW

-Silva is scared of LHW

-Diaz is scared of GSP

-Faber is scared of Aldo

-Tito is scared of Chuck

-Aldo is scared of LW

The list can go on forever and theres legit arguments for each one. In the end' date=' who cares really?[/quote']

Silva has already fought at LHW twice. How is he scared of it?

My 2 cents on GSP vs Anderson and some extra rambling

Anderson doesn't seemed to be concerned about leaving behind a legacy of being one of the sports great fighters. He just wants to show people that the impossible can be done i.e. pull off things in fights others don't think works. (He said this).

Fedor never ever said he was the best, he just wanted to go out and fight. He enjoyed the sport and wanted to represent Russia.

Both the above men have legacies cemented as without doubt the Greatest. Fedor is the GOAT of Pride FC and Anderson the GOAT of the UFC.

GSP has always talked about leaving behind his legacy and was well on his way. The loss to Serra didn't have to hurt his legacy but something changed and the subsequent fights he played it very safe at the expense of the fans entertainment.

If he keeps going he will be remembered as a great athletic, well rounded fighter who fought like a dominant champion. But people won't remember him like they would Fedor, and Anderson, they won't tell their grand children stories of how he dropped his hands down against vitor belfort before front kicking him into next week or how he spent the best part of a fight he was expected to lose in Nogueira's guard. They won't talk about the ridiculous matrix like skills he pulled off in a fight or his undersized, chubby zen like warrior traits whilst fighting like a man possessed. They won't tell their grand children about the great GSP, not the same way they'll tell them about the great Anderson or great Fedor.

GSP is the one who talks about leaving a legacy behind in this sport and he has all the tools to do so however he isn't expressing his great potential. He could surpass both Anderson and Fedor with the skill set he has...

I'd like to see him forget about packing on as much muscle as he can, forget about training gymnastics to improve his athleticism or fighting every fighter where he is weak, forget about trying to cut as much weight as possible or fighting to a decision in order to avoid harming himself. I'd like to see him drop all that and just train to fight, be a warrior. Go out into the octagon and fight! Do things that seem impossible, entertain, scrap, drop his hands once in a while, try some rampage slams, go up in weight not scared to fight undersized and call out those who think they're the best.

Hell, if he thinks he has a chance take on Jon Jones, for him probably the mount everest of MMA. He should forget about leaving behind a legacy, he should simply challenge himself and look to come out on top, he should do what the MMA fans have been calling for him to do, And in the process of all this Earn the respect of every fighter future, past and present as well as every fight fan. GSP is capable of doing this and if he ever decides to will surpass both Fedor and Anderson's greatness.

Its all up to him.

-GSP is scared of MW

-Silva is scared of LHW

-Diaz is scared of GSP

-Faber is scared of Aldo

-Tito is scared of Chuck

-Aldo is scared of LW

The list can go on forever and theres legit arguments for each one. In the end' date=' who cares really?[/quote']

davec.gif

1250852526_kermit_bale_emma.jpg.gif

Oh yeah and even though Paul Harris is practically retarded or at the very least Forrest Gumpish... well that might be an insult to Forrest Gump he actually had an IQ of 75. Palhares might have an IQ of 50 but the man has the capability of tearing one of GSP's limbs off if he doesn't do something retarded and get donkey konged like he did in the Marquardt fight.

It would also be good to fight until the referee actually stops the fight in the future... you know because that's who stops the fight. As a fighter you are not allowed to tell the referee that you have won and that the fight is over. I believe the only exception to this is when Penn mauled Sherk and basically knocked him out and then knocked him back into consciousness at the end of the 3rd. It's worth another watch if you haven't noticed. Penn just points at Sherk who can't stand and then waives off his own fight. You can't get anymore gangster then that.

Yo u had me dieing with that one

Palheres does have bad timing and i cant wait to see what he does next

Watch bet he finishes the fight then goes back in his corner waiting to began the next round

Oh yeah and even though Paul Harris is practically retarded or at the very least Forrest Gumpish... well that might be an insult to Forrest Gump he actually had an IQ of 75. Palhares might have an IQ of 50 but the man has the capability of tearing one of GSP's limbs off if he doesn't do something retarded and get donkey konged like he did in the Marquardt fight.

It would also be good to fight until the referee actually stops the fight in the future... you know because that's who stops the fight. As a fighter you are not allowed to tell the referee that you have won and that the fight is over. I believe the only exception to this is when Penn mauled Sherk and basically knocked him out and then knocked him back into consciousness at the end of the 3rd. It's worth another watch if you haven't noticed. Penn just points at Sherk who can't stand and then waives off his own fight. You can't get anymore gangster then that.

Alright Shin... I'll break it down for you. There are several reason he doesn't move up.

1. Georges St. Pierre has only managed to juice his way up to 195-200 pounds with his cycling on and off of Tes/HGH. Considering he fights two times a year this is very easy to get away with.

2. Georges does not want to get knocked out in highlight reel fashion by Anderson. If he thinks Matt Serra hits hard just wait until Anderson hits him on the chin... it will happen at some point over a 25 minute period. IMO he gets violently knocked out in the first.

3. St. Pierre will not have a size advantage over any middleweights except a handful who do not cut much weight. The greasy safe will have to juice his way up to at least 210 before considering 185. Anderson Silva will also need to be retired before he makes his way up to MW only to get raped by some other middleweight like Sonnen.

4. Unfortunately for St. Pierre he can't grease his chin. Going up in weight would be a nightmare. Anderson isn't the only one who would knock his french canuck *** out.

Amen brother...

Ace input.

Glad to see you back.... You were sorely missed.

Many people would whoop GSP at MW

Sonnen

Munoz

Okami

Stann

Leben

Palhares

Silva

Bisping

Why am I even still going? GSP will get stomped at MW because he will not have a size advantage and the guys he is bigger than have a better skillset than GSP.

Thats why he doesnt move up

LOL, this comes from an obvious hater.

I agree with the guy that used the word money 6-7 times.

I would also like to add that he still has interesting fights at WW. NBK, then hopefully Diaz and then Ellenberger hopefully as well.

People only complain because he isn't giving anyone else a chance to touch that lovely bit of gold around his waist.

I would love to see him at MW, but at the moment I'm happy to see what the new challengers have to take up against him. Hopefully NBK is the one to topple him.

Who's hating ?
you are quite clearly, why should he have to move up? If he did i am quite sure he would beat 99% of the mw's, Silva would be a close fight imo but thats about all. Gsp and Silva are in another league to the rest of MMA at the moment the only two close to them are Aldo and Jones.

you are quite clearly' date=' why should he have to move up? If he did i am quite sure he would beat 99% of the mw's, Silva would be a close fight imo but thats about all. Gsp and Silva are in another league to the rest of MMA at the moment the only two close to them are Aldo and Jones.[/quote']

Explain how I was hating goood sir -

& LoL @ you thinking GSP would beat "99% of the MW division" -

& why does GSP keep ducking A.Silva ?

Explain how I was hating goood sir -

& LoL @ you thinking GSP would beat "99% of the MW division" -

& why does GSP keep ducking A.Silva ?

by starting this kind of thread its clearly meant only to have a dig at him. Who would beat him? Sonnen (gsp would keep that standing), Belfort (gsp takes him down at will) imo the middleweight division is the weakest around near the top maybe on par with the heavy weights.

Why is he ducking him? if Silva wants the fight so bad why don't they fight at a catch weight? why should gsp have to move up in weight?

by starting this kind of thread its clearly meant only to have a dig at him. Who would beat him? Sonnen (gsp would keep that standing)' date=' Belfort (gsp takes him down at will) imo the middleweight division is the weakest around near the top maybe on par with the heavy weights.

Why is he ducking him? if Silva wants the fight so bad why don't they fight at a catch weight? why should gsp have to move up in weight?[/quote']

You honestly think GSP would beat Tquinho ?

& GSP v A.Silva should happen, A.Silva said fo ure many times BUT

Pierre keeps saying NO !!!

& Im no fan of either GSP & Silva.

Just stating facts.

Alright Shin... I'll break it down for you. There are several reason he doesn't move up.

1. Georges St. Pierre has only managed to juice his way up to 195-200 pounds with his cycling on and off of Tes/HGH. Considering he fights two times a year this is very easy to get away with.

2. Georges does not want to get knocked out in highlight reel fashion by Anderson. If he thinks Matt Serra hits hard just wait until Anderson hits him on the chin... it will happen at some point over a 25 minute period. IMO he gets violently knocked out in the first.

3. St. Pierre will not have a size advantage over any middleweights except a handful who do not cut much weight. The greasy safe will have to juice his way up to at least 210 before considering 185. Anderson Silva will also need to be retired before he makes his way up to MW only to get raped by some other middleweight like Sonnen.

4. Unfortunately for St. Pierre he can't grease his chin. Going up in weight would be a nightmare. Anderson isn't the only one who would knock his french canuck *** out.

Agreed

Great Post

You honestly think GSP would beat Tquinho ?

& GSP v A.Silva should happen' date=' A.Silva said fo ure many times BUT

Pierre keeps saying NO !!!

& Im no fan of either GSP & Silva.

Just stating facts.[/quote']you seem to love that guy but yeah i think he would do.

Neither GSP or Silva are my fav fighters but i can tell how good they both are as you said haters going to hate, its the same for the top guys in all sports your going to get guys who bash them for some reason.

you seem to love that guy but yeah i think he would do.

Neither GSP or Silva are my fav fighters but i can tell how good they both are as you said haters going to hate' date=' its the same for the top guys in all sports your going to get guys who bash them for some reason.[/quote']

I seem to love what guy ?

& you have still not explained to me why GSP keeps ducking the MW's.

Archived