Anderson Silva debate with Bright

Bright_is_BACK

Ok here how it goes down. Im going to make a statement. Then you try to prove me wrong on why.

no "troll" or "gtfo". Simply reply to the statement i say with facts. FACTS. thats it. If you don't than your post doesn't even mean anything and you are trolling. BRING IT ON. dont be scared.

1) Anderson Silva is not the best Middleweight in the world talent wise.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok here how it goes down. Im going to make a statement. Then you try to prove me wrong on why.

no "troll" or "gtfo". Simply reply to the statement i say with facts. FACTS. thats it. If you don't than your post doesn't even mean anything and you are trolling. BRING IT ON. dont be scared.

He's the champ on an undefeated streak. Never been beaten in UFC. If you mean not the most well rounded, I agree. If he had some wrestling, he'd be even more awesome. Currently, I still think he's the greatest MW.

He's the champ on an undefeated streak. Never been beaten in UFC. If you mean not the most well rounded' date=' I agree. If he had some wrestling, he'd be even more awesome. Currently, I still think he's the greatest MW.[/quote']

I agree. If you can beat everybody without wrestling, then I guess you don't need it.

He's the champ on an undefeated streak. Never been beaten in UFC. If you mean not the most well rounded' date=' I agree.[/i'] If he had some wrestling, he'd be even more awesome. Currently, I still think he's the greatest MW.

TRUE

Why are you posting here then....?

He may be the greatest Middleweight ever, but his skill level is not the best.. not even close.

"Liar. - You coward."

Then who is?

If you say Chael Sonnen' date=' you may as well just end the thread.[/b']

I never said Chael Sonnen is better than everyone. But he is better than Anderson Silva. If you clearly watch the fight you can see Chael dominates in every single area up until the end. He passes Andersons guard. GnP's him, beats him in the striking area knocking him down at least twice. He clearly was the dominator in that fight. CLEARLY. if you didn't see that, you are delusional.

Now, Chael might not be the VERY best, but Anderson isn't simply because Chael is better than him. Maia might be better than Chael and Anderson might be better than Maia, but what matters is WHO HAS THE BETTER SKILLSET THAN THE CHAMPION. Chael Sonnen:)

I never said Chael Sonnen is better than everyone. But he is better than Anderson Silva. If you clearly watch the fight you can see Chael dominates in every single area up until the end. He passes Andersons guard. GnP's him' date=' beats him in the striking area knocking him down at least twice. He clearly was the dominator in that fight. CLEARLY. if you didn't see that, you are delusional.

Now, Chael might not be the VERY best, but Anderson isn't simply because Chael is better than him. Maia might be better than Chael and Anderson might be better than Maia, but what matters is WHO HAS THE BETTER SKILLSET THAN THE CHAMPION. Chael Sonnen:)[/b']

If Chael had the better skillset, then why did he lose? It seems to me that Anderson had the better skillset and was able to choke out a roid raging Sonnen.

I never said Chael Sonnen is better than everyone. But he is better than Anderson Silva. If you clearly watch the fight you can see Chael dominates in every single area up until the end. He passes Andersons guard. GnP's him' date=' beats him in the striking area knocking him down at least twice. He clearly was the dominator in that fight. CLEARLY. if you didn't see that, you are delusional.

Now, Chael might not be the VERY best, but Anderson isn't simply because Chael is better than him. Maia might be better than Chael and Anderson might be better than Maia, but what matters is WHO HAS THE BETTER SKILLSET THAN THE CHAMPION. Chael Sonnen:)[/b']

That's all well and good, but Sonnen still got caught in a triangle for the, uh, 6th time. That's shouldn't be part of a good skill set.

So, again, you haven't answered my question....who is the best MW in the world?

If Chael had the better skillset' date=' then why did he lose? It seems to me that Anderson had the better skillset and was able to choke out a roid raging Sonnen.[/quote']

Chael never took Steroids. He took a high dose of TRT. Just because he lost doesn't mean Silva had the better skillset.

EXAMPLE: If i beat you into a living hel for 10 hours but you KO me with a good shot, does that mean you have the better skillset? NO! haha.

Choked him out makes him the champion. The best Middleweight in the world. BELT WISE. NOT TALENT WISE.

That's all well and good' date=' [b']but Sonnen still got caught in a triangle for the, uh, 6 times. That's shouldn't be part of a good skill set.[/b]

So, again, you haven't answered my question....who is the best MW in the world?

Chael has a lacking BJJ skillset, but all in all, the most well rounded fighter was Chael. And still is. A triangle makes you win. right? but getting dominated for 4.5 rounds and then winning doesn't mean you have the best skillset. See above this post

The best = Anderson Silva. He has the belt. But he doesn't have the best skillset.

Chael has a lacking BJJ skillset' date=' but all in all, the most well rounded fighter was Chael. And still is. A triangle makes you win. right? but getting dominated for 4.5 rounds and then winning doesn't mean you have the best skillset. See above this post[/b']

The best = Anderson Silva. He has the belt. But he doesn't have the best skillset.

Chael doesn't have the best skill set. There are lots of better strikers, better BJJ, etc. He is the best wrestler in the division, but really, that's all he's got going. Last time he finished a guy was a no name in 2007. Yeah, he's great...:rolleyes:

Listen everyone. For Anderson it was this..

" every fighter has a chance on any given day "

Chael had his chance. He did well and then failed.

Chael never took Steroids. He took a high dose of TRT. Just because he lost doesn't mean Silva had the better skillset.

EXAMPLE: If i beat you into a living hel for 10 hours but you KO me with a good shot' date=' does that mean you have the better skillset? NO! haha.

Choked him out makes him the champion. The best Middleweight in the world. BELT WISE. NOT TALENT WISE.[/b']

Please educate yourself before you start typing. TRT is Tesosterone supplements and Testosterone is a steroid.

Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles,[1] birds,[2] and other vertebrates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone

Anderson didn't have a scratch on him after the fight, while Chaels face looked like a truck hit him. So lets phrase your question properly: If i lay on you for 10 hours but you KO me with a good shot and I'm more damaged, does that mean you have the better skillset? Yes

Anderson beat Sonnen with broken ribs' date=' Sonnen took roids and still lost. Plus from what I watched, Anderson didn't really look like he would have been finished at anypoint during the fight.[/quote']

There is no evidence of Anderson rib being broken. If so, ill counter that and say CHAEL HAD THE FLU leading up to the fight.....

LINK:

Sonnen did not take roids. And overdose of TRT. Doesn't matter if Anderson didnt look like he wasn't being finished. Are you trolling? Anderson got beat down for 4.5 rounds. Lost in every aspect other than JJ. That means he does NOT have the best skillset. Your welcome

Please educate yourself before you start typing. TRT is Tesosterone supplements and Testosterone is a steroid.

Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals' date=' reptiles,[1'] birds,[2] and other vertebrates.

Anderson didn't have a scratch on him after the fight, while Chaels face looked like a truck hit him. So lets phrase your question properly: If i lay on you for 10 hours but you KO me with a good shot and I'm more damaged, does that mean you have the better skillset? Yes

Niiiice..

Chael doesn't have the best skill set. There are lots of better strikers' date=' better BJJ, etc. He is the best wrestler in the division, but really, that's all he's got going. Last time he finished a guy was a no name in 2007. Yeah, he's great...:rolleyes:

Chael had his chance. He did well and then failed.[/quote']

Chael did lose. But he showed that Anderson did not have the best skillset in the 185lb division. Im not saying that Chael has the best skillset. I said ANDERSON DOES NOT.

Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals' date=' reptiles,[1'] birds,[2] and other vertebrates.

I agree. Testosterone is steroid. I understand more about steroids than you will ever know or get or even understand. I was countering what you said simply because you were referring to STEROIDS as in pro hormones as in " ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE". You werent applying to testerosterone or TRT tresatment LEGAL treatment. or you would have said TRT/testosterone. you were deff. refering to an illegal drug No scratches after the fight mean nothing.

EXAMPLE: if i beat you up for 100hours and i have blood all over my face because you hit me with 1 shot but i hit you with 100000000000 means your the best skiullset fighter in OUR division? WRONG!

and that lastr statement == troll your welcome

There is no evidence of Anderson rib being broken. If so' date=' ill counter that and say CHAEL HAD THE FLU leading up to the fight.....

LINK:

Sonnen did not take roids. And overdose of TRT. Doesn't matter if Anderson didnt look like he wasn't being finished. Are you trolling? Anderson got beat down for 4.5 rounds. Lost in every aspect other than JJ. That means he does NOT have the best skillset. Your welcome [/b']

Tbh, Sonnen still probaly took more damage, just looking at their faces told me this. Chael did show that wrasslin' is Silva's weakness, but it doesn't make him invincible. Didn't Anderson take Chael down in the 4th or 5th? Chael still did an excellent job and reversed it like, but non the less, he still got taken down.

dfcacad284ebfde51375aac7e690c752.jpg

Couldn't find a pic of Silva, but he had 2 bruises tops.

Chael did lose. But he showed that Anderson did not have the best skillset in the 185lb division. Im not saying that Chael has the best skillset. I said ANDERSON DOES NOT.

Sometimes you just need brains in a fight. And that's something Silva had more than Chael.

So, again, who's the best MW in the world if it isn't Anderson and it sure as hell isn't Chael?

What's your point in all this? Give Chael props, his legacy will always be remembered as the guy who took Anderson to the limit. In a way, with all the hate talk towards Silva, I find it funny that Silva's name will come up along side his for the rest of his life. The only downfall is he has to remind everyone he lost. Due to a triangle. For the 6th time.

Tbh' date=' Sonnen still probaly took more damage, just looking at their faces told me this. Chael did show that wrasslin' is Silva's weakness, but it doesn't make him invincible. Didn't Anderson take Chael down in the 4th or 5th? Chael still did an excellent job and reversed it like, but non the less, he still got taken down.

[img']http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/df/ca/dfcacad284ebfde51375aac7e690c752.jpg[/img]

Couldn't find a pic of Silva, but he had 2 bruises tops.

1 takedown compared to how many chael landed. You are being desperate now buddy.

Damage means nothing. If i beat you in every area other than BJJ for 1 trillion hours, but then you catch me with an hour 1 millionth of the way into us fighting and i start bleeding does that make you the better well rounded skillset fighter? NO

THANK YOU. I WIN EVERY TIME

1 takedown compared to how many chael landed. You are being desperate now buddy.

Damage means nothing. If i beat you in every area other than BJJ for 1 trillion hours' date=' but then you catch me with an hour 1 millionth of the way into us fighting and i start bleeding does that make you the better well rounded skillset fighter? NO

THANK YOU. [b']I WIN EVERY TIME[/b]

That's funny, so does Anderson!

I agree. Testosterone is steroid. I understand more about steroids than you will ever know or get or even understand. I was countering what you said simply because you were referring to STEROIDS as in pro hormones as in " ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE". You werent applying to testerosterone or TRT tresatment LEGAL treatment. or you would have said TRT/testosterone. you were deff. refering to an illegal drug No scratches after the fight mean nothing.

EXAMPLE: if i beat you up for 100hours and i have blood all over my face because you hit me with 1 shot but i hit you with 100000000000 means your the best skiullset fighter in OUR division? WRONG!

They test fighters by testing their hormone level and Chael admitted to it when he said he used TRT, which is using steroids.

If you bhit me with that many and it didn't hurt, I wouldn't care. If you let a 1st grader hit you that many times, do you think you would be hurt? So whos wrong?

Sometimes you just need brains in a fight. And that's something Silva had more than Chael.

So' date=' again, who's the best MW in the world if it isn't Anderson and it sure as hell isn't Chael?

What's your point in all this? Give Chael props, his legacy will always be remembered as the guy who took Anderson to the limit. In a way, with all the hate talk towards Silva, I find it funny that Silva's name will come up along side his for the rest of his life. The only downfall is he has to remind everyone he lost. Due to a triangle. For the 6th time.[/quote']

IDK who the best mw in the world is. But its not Anderson. He got a beat down by Chael. So therefore Chael is better than him skillwise. Maybe Maia could beat Chael but if Chael can beat Anderson, it makes him (ANDERSON) NOT the best skillset fighter. I don't care how many losses Chael has. YOU TROLLING. LMFAOMF.

Brains in a fight? Anderson was telling Chael that he wanted to quit. BRAINS? cmon son. Well maybe Chael lied about that. but who knows..

Damage means nothing. If i beat you in every area other than BJJ for 1 trillion hours' date=' but then you catch me with an hour 1 millionth of the way into us fighting and i start bleeding does that make you the better well rounded skillset fighter? NO

THANK YOU. I WIN EVERY TIME[/b']

My point is, at Chaels level of wrestling, he should never have gotten taken down by a BJJ grappler at best! From most of the pics I've seen, Anderson clearly outstriked him as well, Chael landed 1 or 2 good shots at most from what I've seen. When he got the takedown, he was just doing pitiful Jon Fitch strikes that had no effect. He's a wrestler at best.

IDK who the best mw in the world is. But its not Anderson. He got a beat down by Chael. So therefore Chael is better than him skillwise. Maybe Maia could beat Chael but if Chael can beat Anderson' date=' it makes him (ANDERSON) NOT the best skillset fighter. I don't care how many losses Chael has. YOU TROLLING. LMFAOMF.

Brains in a fight? [b']Anderson was telling Chael that he wanted to quit. BRAINS? cmon son. Well maybe Chael lied about that. but who knows..[/b]

That's about as relevant as your defense of Chael's steroid use.

They test fighters by testing their hormone level and Chael admitted to it when he said he used TRT' date=' which is using steroids.

If you bhit me with that many and it didn't hurt, I wouldn't care. If you let a 1st grader hit you that many times, do you think you would be hurt? So whos wrong?[/quote']

TRT = Testoserone replacement therapy. = Giving enough amount of test to your body so you have it in the normal range.

Steroids are like tren or halo or h-drol or syringes (my av) which produce an excess of testosterone which is ILLEGAL.

And about the 1st grader thing. If he controls me for 90% of the fight and beats me in every area point wise, but i take no damage and i laugh at him. HES STILL THE BETTER SKILL SET fighter because i would be losing.

You are an idiot.

Anderson is better than Sonnen, because Anderson has the ability to finish. Chael is just a point fighter, he doesn't have the skill set to win fights, more just control them and be awarded a win. Anderson can knock anyone out on the feet or submit wrestlers. He is much better equipped as a fighter

My point is' date=' at Chaels level of wrestling, he should never have gotten taken down by a BJJ grappler at best! From most of the pics I've seen, Anderson clearly outstriked him as well, Chael landed 1 or 2 good shots at most from what I've seen. When he got the takedown, he was just doing pitiful Jon Fitch strikes that had no effect. He's a wrestler at best.[/quote']

Chael rocked Silva 2-3 times. Anderson caught Chael ONCE and barely had him stumbling. Seriously. Delusional non watched Sonnen-Silva fight. lol. i dont care if he literally thres kisses at his face, He was dominating controlling, outstriking, outwrestling/grappling. He lost BJJ becaue Anderson threw and good triangle.; But Chale stillpassed his guardmany times.

Don't argue with pizza face...he has reason to defend steroid users hahaha

TRT is not a pill you can overdose on and have high testosterone levels...it's a progressive treatment for hypogonadism which is supposed to be applied by a trained professional so if you choose a way around that then you end up with abnormal levels and someone else's normal Nads in your face as you tap ;)

Skillset shouldn't matter. If you can get the job done' date=' that's what matters. So all in all, Silva had less, but still managed to beat Sonnen.

This is fun. I gotta go though, I'll be back later.[/quote']

true but i never talked about it no mattering. You came into this thread talking about skillset. Either talk about it or leave. right

TRT = Testoserone replacement therapy. = Giving enough amount of test to your body so you have it in the normal range.

Steroids are like tren or halo or h-drol or syringes (my av) which produce an excess of testosterone which is ILLEGAL.

And about the 1st grader thing. If he controls me for 90% of the fight and beats me in every area point wise' date=' but i take no damage and i laugh at him. HES STILL THE BETTER SKILL SET fighter because i would be losing.

You are an idiot.[/b']

I'm the idiot. Then why did he come out 6 times the legal amount if TRT only makes his hormones level.

You think being controlled is what makes you lose a fight. I would say being damaged and forced to give up would be losing a fight. I guess we have different ideas on losing. :rolleyes:

Chael rocked Silva 2-3 times. Anderson caught Chael ONCE and barely had him stumbling. Seriously. Delusional non watched Sonnen-Silva fight. lol. i dont care if he literally thres kisses at his face' date=' He was dominating controlling, outstriking, outwrestling/grappling. He lost BJJ becaue Anderson threw and good triangle.; But Chale stillpassed his guardmany times.[/b']

One other thing, didn't Chael insult the Nogueira's by saying something like getting a black belt under them is like a toy in a happy meal? Didn't Anderson reply with, I'll let you have a go with my toy or sumin implying he was gonna sub Sonnen? And what did he do? Oh yeah, he subbed him! How do you know Anderson didn't just give Sonnen some of the takedowns? It's possible...

Anywho, bump this thread tomorrow or whatever, cause I gotta get up for college in the morning. Night night Bright Bright! :D

I'm the idiot. Then why did he come out 6 times the legal amount if TRT only makes his hormones level.

You think being controlled is what makes you lose a fight. I would say being damaged and forced to give up would be losing a fight. I guess we have different ideas on losing. :rolleyes:

link to actual results?

Archived