Jon Jones ranked #11 most cockiest fighter in UFC

Ansem

St-Pierre isn't ****y in the same way as some of the other fighters on this list' date=' but the way that he almost insists on taking on his opponents and beating them at their own game is a testament to how confident he is in his own abilities. Then again, that same confidence is also what got him knocked out against Matt Serra.[/quote']

So... wait. GSP beats people at their own game?!? since when? I recall Serra was a BJJ guy who hadn't tko'd anyone before the GSP upset.

Oh, BTW, Jones was No.7 on the list... not 11.

How are Jones and GSP in that list? I don't see anything really ****y about those 2. What about Brock Lesnar? Saying that both Cain and Carwin couldn't beat him, would come close, Cain could only beat him at sprints, and for Cain how he was going to drink a Corona and eat a Burrito for Cain's Hispanic heritage? That doesn't make the list but Jones and GSP do for their CONFIDENCE?

How are Jones and GSP in that list? I don't see anything really ****y about those 2. What about Brock Lesnar? Saying that both Cain and Carwin couldn't beat him' date=' would come close, Cain could only beat him at sprints, and for Cain how he was going to drink a Corona and eat a Burrito for Cain's Hispanic heritage? That doesn't make the list but Jones and GSP do for their CONFIDENCE?[/quote']

Really...you dont see the ****iness in Jones?

How are Jones and GSP in that list? I don't see anything really ****y about those 2. What about Brock Lesnar? Saying that both Cain and Carwin couldn't beat him' date=' would come close, Cain could only beat him at sprints, and for Cain how he was going to drink a Corona and eat a Burrito for Cain's Hispanic heritage? That doesn't make the list but Jones and GSP do for their CONFIDENCE?[/quote']

Brock is on the list...

Jon Jones has more of a subtle ****iness. He's not a loudmouth like alot of guys, he's just sort of... fake.

He seems like he tries too hard to be the humble guy full of knowledge and wisdom. Too aware of his image. He also seems a little desperate for respect. Like when Mark Hunt looked at him, then chuckled and answered a reporter's question, Jones just stared him down. It seemed like he got a bit emotional that he won and defended the belt and still wasn't respected. Also, some of the random comments he throws out there while other people are talking makes it seem like he needs attention. He just needs things. He's needy, and that conflicts with the humble persona he's trying to pull off.

Archived