Really Dana??!! 3 different platforms!!!

iFUNK

While i understand the reasoning(To diversify and spread the viewer base) for all the different places the ufc 136 fights will be shown(Facebook,spike,ppv). I as a fan dont want to have to chase the fights around the internet and basic cable! Combine and concur Dana combine and concur! Its a common business strategy to make a slow nickel rather than a fast dime. This is definitely something rapidly growing companies need to keep in check!! I just dont wanna see it spread to thin and lose focus!!

While i understand the reasoning(To diversify and spread the viewer base) for all the different places the ufc 136 fights will be shown(Facebook' date='spike,ppv). I as a fan dont want to have to chase the fights around the internet and basic cable! Combine and concur Dana combine and concur! Its a common business strategy to make a slow nickel rather than a fast dime. This is definitely something rapidly growing companies need to keep in check!! I just dont wanna see it spread to thin and lose focus!![/quote']

Can't see how you can complain when your getting at least 5 free fights every event!

While i understand the reasoning(To diversify and spread the viewer base) for all the different places the ufc 136 fights will be shown(Facebook' date='spike,ppv). I as a fan dont want to have to chase the fights around the internet and basic cable! Combine and concur Dana combine and concur! Its a common business strategy to make a slow nickel rather than a fast dime. This is definitely something rapidly growing companies need to keep in check!! I just dont wanna see it spread to thin and lose focus!![/quote']

I am the O.G. iUSER here. What is all this about?

P.S. I agree with the other posters :cool:

While i understand the reasoning(To diversify and spread the viewer base) for all the different places the ufc 136 fights will be shown(Facebook' date='spike,ppv). I as a fan dont want to have to chase the fights around the internet and basic cable! Combine and [b']concur[/b] Dana combine and concur! Its a common business strategy to make a slow nickel rather than a fast dime. This is definitely something rapidly growing companies need to keep in check!! I just dont wanna see it spread to thin and lose focus!!

Really?!?

C'mon, bro..

must try harder.

Everything you just said here is really stupid. You need to go sit in the corner and shut the **** up.

Archived