Finaly HW's with some cardio!!!

iFUNK

Don't remember....possibly. But I still have JDS for this fight.

His cardio will be better for Cain that it was for BC.

JDS looked great in his last. If he can keep it standing, it is his fight.

I know Cain's wrestling is good... But JDS has fought some pretty decent wrestlers already.

It's Cain's relentless wrestling that makes him stand out as the better fighter to me. JDS takedown defense is dependant on his athleticism and once he loses that spring in his step Cain will take over, dump him on the mat and start punching him over 100 times per round. JDS is a very tough guy, but I see a Ben rothwell style finish, where he's not close to finished, but the ref has no choice but to stop it.

Cain's no slouch standing either. He always has perfect hand positions and has shown improvement in his technique, resulting in more decisive knockouts, not to mention the more well rounded striking style he has compared to JDS who is basically a sprawl and brawl boxer, the similar style that Rampage is getting criticized for lately. Cain not only has great kicks and punches, but he also is extremely good at blending them together in an unpredictable manner not to mention the constant threat of takedowns.

Cain tko rd 3/4

Not only have I seen his list of wins' date=' Ive watched all his fights... JDS is going to smash Cain imo, He is a DESTROYER![/quote']

How come your "destroyer" couldn't finish 2 gassed out slouch HW's in his last 2 fights...

O yea its because he gassed as well. Cain is gonna roll JDS, it won't even be close.

Dos Santos has good cardio for a heavyweight but he will not hold up for 5 rounds with Velasquez. The first two rounds will be competitive and Cain will take over and end the fight in the 4th round via ground and pound referee stoppage. Believe it...

Yeah unless JDS gets a KO early in the fight which is possible as well.

Archived