Chael Sonnen wants A steak from Anderson Silva's wife !!

bahrain2009

?You tell Anderson Silva I?m coming over and I?m kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the *** and I?m telling her to make me a steak, medium-rare just how I like it.?

thats over the line if u ask me ,, chael is gonna get hurt very bad IF he fights silva again ,, u never ansult a brazilian dude family trust me

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/10/05/chael-sonnen-wants-a-steak-from-anderson-silvas-wife-5805.html

?You tell Anderson Silva I?m coming over and I?m kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the *** and I?m telling her to make me a steak' date=' medium-rare just how I like it.?

thats over the line if u ask me ,, chael is gonna get hurt very bad IF he fights silva again ,, u never ansult a brazilian dude family trust me

http://bjpenn.com/news/2011/10/05/chael-sonnen-wants-a-steak-from-anderson-silvas-wife-5805.html[/quote']

Well he might as well cop a feel when he taps cuz she will traingle chokes him aswell:eek:

Chael Sonnen is the reason MMA live is getting more viewers. Before they had kenny florian as a panelist and that was so booring

Sonnen isnt remotley entertaining, my ears hurts just hearing his voice and the dumb words that come out of his mouth. I would rather watch Florian.

Sonnen is the man and can say whatever he wants. What's Silva gonna do about it?

Try to triangle him forever while being battered? If I were his wife I would give him a GSP "I am not impressed by your performance."

I mean what are you going to do if I call your mother a wh*re?...

The real question is, why did Sonnen EVER start talking crap about Silva? I don't hear Silva saying anything. He already triangled the loud mouth and got the victory. There is an unwritten rule in combat sports that you just don't go after another fighters family...period. You ask what Silva is going to do about it?...The retrobution will come for Chael, mark those words.

Archived