Winner of Stann/Sonnen or Leben/Munoz...really?!

LMFAO

For the next title shot. I think it should quite obviously be the winner of Stann/Sonnen considering Stann just knocked Leben out. Knocking out Wanderlei isn't such a great accomplishment Chris, nor taking Maia to a close decision Munoz. No disrespect to Maia or Wand but lets be serious here. Those are the rumors but I think they should blatantly call this weekends middleweight fight a number one contender fight. That is all.

Wow, great discussion people.

But yeah, Hendo is fighting Shogun at lightheavy I don't see how that would earn him a middleweight title shot. I'm a Henderson fan but I think Anderson is a little to fast for him. Hendo could grind him out, but he wouldn't do that he'd try to knock him out which will have a similar result to their first meeting.

Should be the winner of Stann vs Sonnen. I dont really see Leben ever getting another shot at Silva and Wins over Maia, Dollaway, Simpson, and possibly Leben shouldnt warrent a title shot. Especially since his last loss was a one sided fight against Okami. Plus Munoz and Silva used to/still do? train together...

lol good point. He stated Anderson Silva is the only person he's willing to cut to 185 and fight. If he were to pull another miracle out of his tes replacement therapy *** I would be shocked but I can't see the UFC having the title on the line if he has no plans of defending it. BTW I know his tes levels are in the normal range but it's still not him. You are who you are and that's how you should compete. I'm willing to bet a lot of guys have lower tes levels. Fedor is 35... Anderson is 36 or 37 (the age Henderson started taking it)

Chuck Liddell fought until he was 40 and he was never on tes...

Oh yeah I assume you meant Anderson fight.

It doesn't matter Shogun is gonna rape him because not only will Hendo not use his wrestling... he won't be able to hold Rua down for very long at all. Hendo takes Rua down and Rua sets up an omoplata attempt with no intention of going for the submission. He will simply use it to stand up after 10-25 seconds on the ground.

Well it's a person to person thing. Most men don't need TRT but the years of weight cutting can take a toll on your hormones, but like with any disease some people get it and some don't.

Archived