Gray seems down

the_smitz

Watching the countdown show and the pre fight press conference Gray just seemed really down. I get hes obviously gutted about what happened in the previous fight, but to me he just seems depressed.

Do you think this might be a sign hes thinking too much on just getting that belt and not actually thinking about the opponent and Frankies skills. Or just the calm before the storm?

IMO i think he just wants that belt so bad that hes just not the same person. I think this could be his downfall in this fight. I think hes the better fighter out the two but i just dont know what to think of this whole depressed look hes been showing.

Cheer up a bit ffs! :-)

he's probably sick of thinking about frankie. He's probably thought about him every day for the past year since their last fight was organised.

I can't blame him, watching Frankie sit there with that smug look on his face watching the fight in the countdown show started making me hostile at everyone. Luckily it was broken up with images of him getting smashed in that first round :D

Yeah that smug look on his face while sitting arms wide with all his bum chums kissing his a55 was cringworthy.

I predict the same 1st round this time round too only this time if Gray doesnt knock him out he knows now a sub is also on the cards.

Maynard 1st round stoppage. Hes the better guy. Send frankie back to Jersey Shore for a wee shot of Snooki's a55

Archived