POLL! Machida v Jones, call it now!

JonesyUK

I am going to play it safe and say too close to call... I want to wait to see fight week what shape Machida is in. If he is the old Machida, 6 pack n all, i take him all the way! But if it is the sloppy Machida we have seen in the past 3 fights, he is going to steam rollered i am afraid :(

I am going to play it safe and say too close to call... I want to wait to see fight week what shape Machida is in. If he is the old Machida' date=' 6 pack n all, i take him all the way! But if it is the sloppy Machida we have seen in the past 3 fights, he is going to steam rollered i am afraid :([/quote']

Machida hasn't been sloppy once dude.

Got caught, then arguably beat rampage (tooled him in round 3) and then KO'd Randy.

Don't make it sound so bad, hahaha.

For all the people that want Jones vs Silva... this is the closest your ever gunna get

Machida FTW

After Machida knocks him out, everyone's gonna be crying Silva vs. Machida again. :D It would be close because they know each other, it would be a hard battle, and from what I understand, even in training, Silva gets beat up by Machida sometimes.

Machida all the way!!! 2nd round submisson.

For once, Jon Jones might be on his back.

Jones will be the one who will have to close the distance IMO. Machida is going to be attacking with leg kicks (which hurt jones in his fight with page). Jones is going to be swinging at air.

Machida will be training a lot with Anderson @Blackhouse to learn how to close the distance and avoid the reach, this is why i have always said Machida might stand the best chance of beating Jones... But he cannot afford to be 'lazy' like he was against Shogun and Rampage in waiting for Jones to attack all the time and letting him get his timing and rhythm going.

Archived