I cant believe Jones ducked Rashad...

WarWest®

Pretty sure Jones doesn't pick who he fights' date=' and being a jones fan I would feel MUCH [b']more comfortable him fighting Rashad than Machida[/b]

Really? That's interesting, I think Rashad has the best chance at beating Jones, but then again Machida does pose a few problems Jones hasn't faced before

Really? That's interesting' date=' I think Rashad has the best chance at beating Jones, but then again Machida does pose a few problems Jones hasn't faced before[/quote']

Ya I think Rashad would want to beat Jones so bad tht he would get away from his game plan and Jones would catch him imo....Machida is a very smart fighter and will stick to his game plan

Pretty sure he's still recovering from a hand injury' date=' Rashad and Bones will meet sometime next year regardless of the outcome of the Lyoto/Jones fight![/quote']

But what about last time, Rashad fought at UFC 133, And Bones at 135. Why not wait what 4 weeks and let Rashad get his chance. Same things gonna happen here, Rashad will fight at UFC 142 or something ridiculous. Why not just wait instead of not giving Rashad his title shot thats been promised to him twice now.

But what about last time' date=' Rashad fought at UFC 133, And Bones at 135. Why not wait what 4 weeks and let Rashad get his chance. Same things gonna happen here, Rashad will fight at UFC 142 or something ridiculous. Why not just wait instead of not giving Rashad his title shot thats been promised to him twice now.[/quote']

yeah I see your point, plus Dana wanted to give Bones a rest as well, should of had Jones Vs Evans headlining a January/February card!

They are keeping Jones Busy. They need to give the kid longer rest periods between fights. If he beats Machida, then Rashad, just call it a day on the division. Davis is a tough cat, but Jones looks to be someone that can make a couple of mistakes every fight and still dominate. Wait till his game is even more polished and refined and his youthful wrecklessness goes away.

Jones = dominant, he is now, and he will be for a LONG time. I'm not saying he isn't capable of losing, but even if he does, he'll wear gold again. Machida isn't going to be the one to dethrone him though. I can assure you of that.

Machida is 10x the opponent Rashad is... ducking one opponent for a more challenging one? Machida vs Jones is WAAAY better... it's the fight we all want to see!

This! This fight is awesome! If Machida loses the LHW division will be boring for a long time (that is if Davis or Gustafsson cant evolve further to challange Jones)

When did he duck him in the first place? Joe Silva is the match maker... not Jones. It was pretty clear that Rashad had a cast on his hand when he stepped into the ring after the Rampage fight so it doesnt take a genius to figure out that it will most likely keep him out of the fight.

I second what the previous poster said about reading comprehension in schools these days. Ridiculous!

Archived