I don't remember

ultimatefightingchamp

anyone getting a title shot losing 2 out of his last 3 fights

anyway' date=' good luck with that Machida, you gonna get KTFO again :D

I'M TAKING SIGBETS I GOT JONES!!![/quote']

Can't remember this happening ever! But you can't blame Dana for keeping Bones active, Rashad and Davis injured Hendo fighting Shogun, I like this fight! :D 140 was in real need of a main event

It reminds me of when Shogun got to face Machida - he didn't really deserve the title shot but the challenger's style was horrible for the champion. Joe Silva should get some credit for this one - he occasionally picks good fights.

I will still never know why he put Daley against Hazelett and then Koscheck though, when Lytle, Doomsday and Alves were in the same division...

Machida = gifted a win in the first Shogun fight, he did NOT win that fight, Got KTFO the next fight, lost a pretty even fight against Rampage, and knocked out a retiree.

Jones = Dominated EVERYONE he has faced including total domination of guys that Lyoto has lost against.

Yeah, I don't see it either. This isn't the fight that will be making me buy the PPV. Jones wins via Mauling.

Machida = gifted a win in the first Shogun fight' date=' he did NOT win that fight, Got KTFO the next fight, lost a pretty even fight against Rampage, and knocked out a retiree.

Jones = Dominated EVERYONE he has faced including total domination of guys that Lyoto has lost against.

Yeah, I don't see it either. This isn't the fight that will be making me buy the PPV. Jones wins via Mauling.[/quote']

I completely agree, but I'm watching because I want to see Machida embarassed again so all his fanboys shut the **** up

Obv butthurt shogun fas in obv

Shogun fans (in general) aren't as delusional as Machida fans

1- Shogun already KTFO Machida

2- We admit that Jones would rape Shogun again, but Machida fanboys still think he's the karate kid and he's gonna dominate the great black hope, lol. He's gonna get finished within 3 rounds bank on it

Brock Lesnar ?

Oh wait.......

Archived