• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Looking for 2 sig bets

Hendo vs Rua - I got Hendo

and

Le vs Wand - I got Le

Sig stays till next UFC' date=' let me know guys[/quote']

I'll take you on for the second one, I got Wand. None of this PM message nonsense, let's put it out in the open. Just much easier IMO. If Wand wins...

"Cung Le's an actor but he won't have to fake getting KOed cause the Axe Murder will do that for him."

Name yours. Sig stays until 140?

I'll take you on for the second one' date=' I got Wand. None of this PM message nonsense, let's put it out in the open. Just much easier IMO. If Wand wins...

"Cung Le's an actor but he won't have to fake getting KOed cause the Axe Murder will do that for him."

Name yours. Sig stays until 140?[/quote']

No, sig stays until TUF finale on December 3rd. Yours will be:

WarWest is my master and I am his slave

Cool?

No' date=' sig stays until TUF finale on December 3rd. Yours will be:

WarWest is my master and I am his slave

Cool?[/quote']

Cool. Completely forgot about the TUF Finale. Even that embarrassing signature will be the least of my worries if Wand losing to a freaking chocolate chip cookie eating actor with flashy kicks. And this is coming from a guy who is the opposite of a Pride Nut Hugger...

Cool. Completely forgot about the TUF Finale. Even that embarrassing signature will be the least of my worries if Wand losing to a freaking chocolate chip cookie eating actor with flashy kicks. And this is coming from a guy who is the opposite of a Pride Nut Hugger...

LoL! Cool, thanks man

Hate doing Sig bets with my favs but I got Shogun and got him getting a KO or TKO.

so I'm down.

Yeah I'm not a hater of either one. I actually consider this a superfight because this is the 2 badboys of pride. So I know what you are saying. I will be happy if either wins, and sad for whoever loses. I just think Hendo will take it, we will see!

PM the sig's after the fight?

Yeah I'm not a hater of either one. I actually consider this a superfight because this is the 2 badboys of pride. So I know what you are saying. I will be happy if either wins' date=' and sad for whoever loses. I just think Hendo will take it, we will see!

PM the sig's after the fight?[/quote']

yup sounds good to me.

I'm really excited for the fight but I think its a little too late. Hendo has slowed down considerably and has taken a lot of shots as of late which I don't think he would've taken a couple of years ago.

We'll see I don't see this going to distance at all.

yup sounds good to me.

I'm really excited for the fight but I think its a little too late. Hendo has slowed down considerably and has taken a lot of shots as of late which I don't think he would've taken a couple of years ago.

We'll see I don't see this going to distance at all.

Cool, sounds good

I am REALLY pumped for it too man, thanks for taking the bet

• 3 weeks later...

Archived