If Machida beats Jones that's good for Shogun!

Satronaden

I think Jones will likely beat Machida but if he can pull of the upset and beat Jones it will be an early Christmas present for Shogun which us Shogun fans will happy about. I feel Shogun will beat Hendo and whether he does or doesn't go to Japan and beat Rampage again I feel he will be the UFC Champion again because Machida will defend against Evans in a rematch and then Shogun will beat Machida again in the rubber match also reclaiming his UFC LHW belt. This may seem very far fetched but there is a slight possibility that it could happen and I know you want to see this.

tumblr_laz62pytV71qbuyrk.jpg

This ^^ to your story.

For my part of the story' date=' Machida will beat Jones, and Shogun will never be champion ever again..[/quote'] Shogun arguably beat Machida 2 times and 1 of them was a brutal 1st round KO. If Machida does beat Jones then I don't see him being LHW Champion very long because Shogun would take his belt back from Lyoto for a 2nd time.

Shogun arguably beat Machida 2 times and 1 of them was a brutal 1st round KO. If Machida does beat Jones then I don't see him being LHW Champion very long because Shogun would take his belt back from Lyoto for a 2nd time.

Nah. Shogun has looked like **** ever since taking that hiding from Bones. He was so sloppy against Griffin it was unreal! Hell, he made brawlers look as technical as Hell and Heaven put together! He was throwing such **** punches and when he got hit, he bounced of the fence like he was an alcoholic!

Nah. Shogun has looked like **** ever since taking that hiding from Bones. He was so sloppy against Griffin it was unreal! Hell' date=' he made brawlers look as technical as Hell and Heaven put together! He was throwing such **** punches and when he got hit, he bounced of the fence like he was an alcoholic![/quote'] It's kind of hard to judge how a fighter is when he's KO his opponent in under 2 minutes of the 1st round in brutal fashion.

shogun_griffin.jpg

Wasn't hard to judge that fight on how wank he looked. Yeah he finished him' date=' but that was partly due to forrest being an idiot and going for a **** takedown.[/quote']

I would expect him to beat a disinterested Forrest any and everytime

Archived