Jon Jones, What Have You Done To Face Machida?

FroZeN

This is the first time I've ever seen a champion not deserve to fight the challenger. Jones should have to earn his shot against Machida. He needs at least one more win to fight him. He beat Rampage who squeaked a gifted decision against Machida, but he needs another victory over a credible opponent.

Jones' attitude is going to get completely changed via kicks and punches to the face by Machida. He will no longer talk all kinds of crazy **** after this one. A few days ago I said Jose Aldo would R. Kelly Kenny Florian, but no, scratch that. Machida is going to straight have a bottle of his piss, offer it to Jones and when he denies it he's going to throw it in his face.

I am officially starting the Lyoto Machida Piss Pot, anyone can jump on in whenever they please. This fight is going to be great, but it's going to have Lyoto Machida winning the title and launching the Machida era all over again.

You dun goofed, bones, ya dun goofed.

What has Machida done to deserve Jones? Jones tooled Shogun, who arguably beat Machida twice, and knocked him out. Machida has lost 2 of his last 4 fights, and many people think 3 of his last 4. His only true win in that stretch was a KO victory over a 48 year old man.

This is the first time I've ever seen a champion not deserve to fight the challenger. Jones should have to earn his shot against Machida. He needs at least one more win to fight him. He beat Rampage who squeaked a gifted decision against Machida' date=' but he needs another victory over a credible opponent.

Jones' attitude is going to get completely changed via kicks and punches to the face by Machida. He will no longer talk all kinds of crazy **** after this one. A few days ago I said Jose Aldo would R. Kelly Kenny Florian, but no, scratch that. Machida is going to straight have a bottle of his piss, offer it to Jones and when he denies it he's going to throw it in his face.

I am officially starting the Lyoto Machida Piss Pot, anyone can jump on in whenever they please. This fight is going to be great, but it's going to have Lyoto Machida winning the title and launching the Machida era all over again.

You dun goofed, bones, ya dun goofed.[/quote']

You guys really need to be more funny if you're going to do this sort of thing. This is Middle School-level material.

What has Machida done to deserve Jones? Jones tooled Shogun' date=' who arguably beat Machida twice, and knocked him out. Machida has lost 2 of his last 4 fights, and many people think 3 of his last 4. His only true win in that stretch was a KO victory over a 48 year old man.[/quote']

And I think he only lost 1 of his last 4, which makes only 1 total loss in his career.

Master AK told me the other day he wished he didn't give out any UFC trolling blackbelts.

He felt like he created an army of Mcdojo warriors.

and .....

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

:P

As far as I know, I'm the only black belt on this forum under AK. I win.

This is the first time I've ever seen a champion not deserve to fight the challenger. Jones should have to earn his shot against Machida. He needs at least one more win to fight him. He beat Rampage who squeaked a gifted decision against Machida' date=' but he needs another victory over a credible opponent.

the machida fanboy is strong in this one

your post sucks...go to bed:rolleyes:

tumblr_ln7xksuzcO1qldcnvo1_500.gif

I'm going to give this one an 8/10. The reason I'm rating it so highly is because I bet you actually believe half of what you said, therefore making it more convincing.

BTW- This is the end of the Machida era

machida.jpg

tumblr_ln7xksuzcO1qldcnvo1_500.gif

I'm going to give this one an 8/10. The reason I'm rating it so highly is because I bet you actually believe half of what you said' date=' therefore making it more convincing.

BTW- This is the end of the Machida era

[img']http://mmahits.com/uploads/2010/05/machida.jpg[/img]

Machida looking pretty elusive, that punch is about a meter away from his face.

What has Machida done to deserve Jones? Jones tooled Shogun' date=' who arguably beat Machida twice, and knocked him out. Machida has lost 2 of his last 4 fights, and many people think 3 of his last 4. His only true win in that stretch was a KO victory over a 48 year old man.[/quote']

Arguably 3 out of 4?

Machida deserved the win vs. Rampage more than Shogun deserved the win vs. Machida. Machida/Shogun could have gone either way, whereas Machida/Rampage should have DEFINITELY gone to Machida.

But you're new, so that explains a little.

• 2 weeks later...
Arguably 3 out of 4?

Machida deserved the win vs. Rampage more than Shogun deserved the win vs. Machida. Machida/Shogun could have gone either way' date=' whereas Machida/Rampage should have DEFINITELY gone to Machida.

But you're new, so that explains a little.[/quote']

Agreed man.

Arguably 3 out of 4?

Machida deserved the win vs. Rampage more than Shogun deserved the win vs. Machida. Machida/Shogun could have gone either way' date=' whereas Machida/Rampage should have DEFINITELY gone to Machida.

They were all good decisions.

Arguably 3 out of 4?

You are one blind dog.......

Fail.

• 3 weeks later...

lol

i didnt even read past the first sentence but ill give my opinion

what has machida ever done to earn his shot except lose 2 fights in a row (technically 3) and then beat some old man who's almost ready to collect his retirement pension?

machida is going to spend 5 rounds eluding jon jones but will have no successful counter. nothing more. nothing less.

lol

what has machida ever done to earn his shot except lose 2 fights in a row (technically 3) and then beat some old man who's almost ready to collect his retirement pension?

machida is going to spend 5 rounds eluding jon jones but will have no successful counter. nothing more. nothing less.

He's trying to be the next AK. Gotta give him the credit for trying, but he tries too hard.

lol

It goes both ways. If you ask me, technically Machida only ever lost once to Shogun. I had him 48-47 in fight 1 and 29-28 against Rampage. So, looking at it like that, machida only lost once, and then KO'd a legend with an amazing kick.

Machida deserves and is prepared to smoke Jones.

More Frozen dogshat.....

• 2 weeks later...
lol

Please think about it, except Shugon, every of Machida's opponents were in big trouble when Machida Countered

Archived