I see a trend here

bootsoda

I love the way this turned out. Could set up Evans vs. Davis as well, like they were planning.

Perfect move on the UFC's part, sometimes, I think they read forums to see where the fans' minds are, and everyone wants to see Bones vs. Machida.

Lol i was thinking the same thing we were all talking about the match ups we wanted to see on here and there pretty much happening i think most of us beleive in someone could beat jones its rashad or machida and most of us think machida stands a better chance

Lol i was thinking the same thing we were all talking about the match ups we wanted to see on here and there pretty much happening i think most of us beleive in someone could beat jones its rashad or machida and most of us think machida stands a better chance

Rashad is being Jon Fitched... I honestly think Dana doesn't want him to get a title shot because he's not very fun for most people to watch. IMO, this is perfect. I want Jones/Machida, Rashad/Davis, and it looks like that can happen. Rashad and Davis should recover around the same time.

Rashad is one of my fave fighers but he has been pretty boring as of late so i think there either trying to make him more exciting or picking fights for him that will seem more exciting for the fans nobody wants to see him lay on jones for 5 rounds because we all know he cant strike with him imo i was more excited to see rashad vs davis anyway but its almost like there forcing him to be a top 5 gatekeeper just my opinion tho

Archived