Vitor Belfort calls Chael a BORING fighter. Calls himself Top 5.

AfflictionRUSH

yeah' date=' and Vitor is a top five MW.. don't see your point here :confused:[/quote']

he can't finish fights. He punched Anderson 200 times and at the end he looked like nothing had happened.

Vitor is much more interesting to me because he can knock guys out instead of just controlling position

he can't finish fights. He punched Anderson 200 times and at the end he looked like nothing had happened.

Vitor is much more interesting to me because he can knock guys out instead of just controlling position

Chael is much more interesting because he has actually proved to be the only threat to Silva in the past couple years.

Vitor has not.

then theres the Okami and Mardquart fights against Silva and Sonnen. I found The Silva fights more exciting. The only fight where I was more excited about Sonnen was the Maia fight, and that was because I wanted to see how Maia coped with a top wrestler

my adrenaline was definitely going more when Chael almost beat Silva and then Silva actually pulling off the sub with a minute left...that was crazy. Crazier than i front kick imo.

The whole vitor fight was boring except that 1 strike when you look at it again.

I completely agree. That fight started off realy boring, while the Sonnen fight was action packed for all five rounds.

then theres the Okami and Mardquart fights against Silva and Sonnen. I found The Silva fights more exciting. The only fight where I was more excited about Sonnen was the Maia fight' date=' and that was because I wanted to see how Maia coped with a top wrestler[/quote']

Well duh...your comparing someone who does effective grinding GnP to one of the most exciting fighters ever ;)

Archived