Is it a requirement to be a ******

LMFAO

I know Bisping has his "new" attitude since his Hendo KO' date=' but I still just don't care for him. His obnoxiousness in my eyes I think may have heavily influenced my opinions of most every single fighter on his team...as though they are "pricks by proxy."[/quote']

Yet you're a Chael and Tito fan:confused:

I know Bisping has his "new" attitude since his Hendo KO' date=' but I still just don't care for him. His obnoxiousness in my eyes I think may have heavily influenced my opinions of most every single fighter on his team...as though they are "pricks by proxy."[/quote']

I thought his attitude might get better after his KO loss, but it did for about as long as he was unconscious.

Bisping is a good guy and was very well liked until he coached a team which beat a team of Americans. His prank has so far been by far the best one it was funny and clever all in one.

No one likes him. He's been a punk since the ultimate fighter 3, TUF 9 didn't give him a bad wrap, him being an assh0le did.

Yet you're a Chael and Tito fan:confused:

Chael is hilarious, and is a legit grinder. As for Tito, yeah, he appealed to me when I was a young teenager and thought bad attitudes were cool. I'm sure if I was introduced to him now I wouldn't be a fan, but I've got that "he brought me to this sport" loyalty.

And I can simply it all by saying; my sports fandom is filled with hypocrisy. ;)

Archived