How surprised would you be if Big Nog beats Mir in the rematch?

Satronaden

First off I think Mir will finish Big Nog by TKO again in their rematch. But as a long time Big Nog fan I would be very surprised and happy to see him pull off the upset over Mir with him being 5 years past his prime and being 35 now. So my question is how surprised would you be if Big Nog did beat Mir and pulls off yet another good win this year after being so far past his prime?

Not too surprized though i think he will lose. He doesn't have the footwork or head movement to deal with Frank imo and his new striking style atleast against Shaub while more powerful he's even more flat footed and zombie ish.

He's gonna have to pick up some better head movement or catch Frank early or it will not end well for him.

I think he stands a much better chance if he can take Frank down which is reaonable since Frank's TDD isn't the best and Nog's takedowns are ok.

not suprised at all big nogs coming off a KO win mir these days is content to lean on people against the cage dont think hel be able to do that to the juggernog! nogueira was in a bad way last time they fought and if nogs out his prime then frank mirs about 3 years n a motorcyle crash out his prime

Archived