Jon Jones: Rashad is the one ducking the fight

King_Can

Jones pretty much destroyed Rashad there. Rashad kind of ****ed himself over this one.

not really, physically he won't be ready to train for another three weeks, and Jones wouldn't take the fight that short notice, its just a cheap shot from Jones

not really' date=' physically he won't be ready to train for another three weeks, and Jones wouldn't take the fight that short notice, its just a cheap shot from Jones[/quote']

It's not that.. It's the fact that Rashad actually thought Jones would decline the fight so he could make him look like he would duck him again. A risky move that backfired. I'm not a Rashad hater by any means but that **** was just stupid and I dont think Jones invented that theory.

It's not that.. It's the fact that Rashad actually thought Jones would decline the fight so he could make him look like he would duck him again. A risky move that backfired. I'm not a Rashad hater by any means but that **** was just stupid and I dont think Jones invented that theory.

better then saying you have an injured thumb that needs surgery then waiting till he has a fight and saying oh never mind i don't need surgery

Well Rashad knows, as everyone should know already that he's got no chance.

Shogun had a chance, the best one so far, and rampage had a punchers chance. Rashad has absolutely no chance against Jones, and I'm happy Machida is fighting him now.

Machida has the best chance by far in that division of beating Jones.

Rashad was like lets fight at 140 expecting Jones to say no?

Well Rashad knows' date=' as everyone should know already that he's got no [b']chance.[/b]

Shogun had a chance, the best one so far, and rampage had a punchers chance. Rashad has absolutely no chance against Jones, and I'm happy Machida is fighting him now.

Machida has the best chance by far in that division of beating Jones.

:cool:

This is the kind of stuff that makes it easy not to like Jones. He said before he wouldnt have anything to say before this fight now as soon as he finds out Rashad cant fight he says Rashad is ducking him. Rashad cant fight because he actually had surgery on his hand. Its not like he pulled out saying he needs surgery and then just didnt get it and fought someone else.

Rashad was saying something that Jones will pull off another injury or whatever to get out of the fight. Looks like Rashad is the one pulling out of it

Yah funny huh?

Thing is jones said his injury was bad and need fixing but it didn't

Idk whats rashads injury is but his may be more real then jones (maybe)

Archived