Account Bet Me On Sonnen Stann

GoldenAfro

Sign me up !!!

Not ! *********** -

I'm a Silva fan and a Sonnen hater, but if I were a betting man I would put my money on a UD Victory for Chael. I don't think Stann has the TDD required to keep off his back, and even if he did win against Sonnen, I don't think he has the ability or experience to even make for a good fight to watch against Silva.

Sonnen gets my nod come Saturday.

What about people who just don't like cheaters and frauds? To be honest I've been hating Sonnen well before he LOST to Silva

I'm using their logic on why I like Chael Sonnen. As you don't seem to agree with the condition of the sentence, the logic, it doesn't apply to you.

Shame on you. Usually when people call everybody else out to it's because they have something to prove. But Sonnen is the favorite to win and nearly everybody thinks he will.

I had one with Shady that I'd leave if Sonnen lost his return fight.

Since he's gone, I thought I'd just throw the offer out there.

When he lies it's always obvious and funny. He didn't cheat' date=' that argument is dumb. Hating him because of who you think he is in his personal life is retarded. It's like crying when a celebrity dies because you think you know them. If you posted something on Facebook about Steve Jobs dying your probably one of the retards I'm talking about.

You don't know any of these fighters personally. It's all entertainment and Chael is dam funny.[/quote']

Just going to quote myself from a different pro Sonnen topic.

I thought Sonnen was found to have elevated testosterone levels' date=' at a ratio of 16.9:1 when the acceptable limit for fighters is 4:1 due to training and "peaking". That was for the post fight drug test, in the pre-fight drug screening his testosterone levels were inside the acceptable range. I don't know about you, but that sounds like intentionally abusing his "medication" at best and outright juicing in the worst case scenario to me.[/quote']

Look why does everyone think sonnen cheated

its a valid excuse "He had tiny balls" it takes a big man to come out and admit you have tiny balls.

Imagine if you had tiny balls and a championship fight coming up, Its a natural urge to want to pump yourself up on testosterone.

sarcasm///

When he lies it's always obvious and funny. He didn't cheat' date=' that argument is dumb. Hating him because of who you think he is in his personal life is retarded. It's like crying when a celebrity dies because you think you know them. If you posted something on Facebook about Steve Jobs dying your probably one of the retards I'm talking about.

You don't know any of these fighters personally. It's all entertainment and Chael is dam funny.[/quote']

U mad??

Failed to disclose that it was prescribed even though it was disclosed.

/end no need to elaborate further

We'll all see how he performs on Saturday.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Had to take care of my little one, then the family came over and we headed out to a UFL game. Good times were had by all.

My contention is not that Chael Sonnen is a cheater because he "improperly disclosed the nature and purpose of the testosterone supplements", but because of how high his testosterone was when he was tested. Having your testosterone/epitestosterone ratio test at 16.9:1 where the normal ratio is 1:1 and the legal threshold is 4:1 isn't something that occurs by taking TRTs, but when abusing them. If testosterone replacement therapy was being used to correct a hormonal imbalance due to Hypogonadism, one would expect that his testosterone levels would have been tested on a weekly basis and the therapy would fall in line with his training so that he was within legal limits come fight time

So, juicing himself up on testosterone to gain a clear advantage is why I and many others label Chael Sonnen a cheater, not because he played cat and mouse games with the Athletic Commission about his treatment. He is a cheater inside the octagon and a fraud outside of it. /end no need to elaborate further.

Archived