158 people viewing UFC Section right now? SigBet me on any fight then

RisingComic

Penn over diaz

GSP over Condit

Cain over JDS

Shogun over Hendo

Aldo over Florian

Sonnen over Stann

Id say Im most confident on Diaz over Penn' date=' BJ is a road warrior hungrier then ever right now Bj wants to win, But DIaz wants so rough someone up..in reaility BJ just doesnt have the cardio Diaz has so..we will see where that fight ends up..so yes...sigbet

Though I don't bet, I thought not many people bet with new posters with less than 100 posts or something.

they gone have to lick my gooch then:D Im a person with a brain that values an opinion like everyone on this forum. we are all one, peace be with you:cool:

Id say Im most confident on Diaz over Penn' date=' BJ is a road warrior hungrier then ever right now Bj wants to win, But DIaz wants so rough someone up..in reaility BJ just doesnt have the cardio Diaz has so..we will see where that fight ends up..so yes...sigbet

they gone have to lick my gooch then:D Im a person with a brain that values an opinion like everyone on this forum. we are all one, peace be with you:cool:[/quote']

And also with you.

rashademoticon.jpg You're wrong!!!!

Oh' date=' ok! Thank you. [img']http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g463/bignickjr/rashademoticon.jpg[/img]

someone with really good takedowns > someone with no takedown defence and bad knee's.

....?When was the last time you seen Hendo actually shoot for a takedown? been a while bro. I picked Hendo over Fedor, but I tell you now, there is a higher percentage for Shogun to win this fight...sig bet?

....?When was the last time you seen Hendo actually shoot for a takedown? been a while bro. I picked Hendo over Fedor' date=' but I tell you now, there is a higher percentage for Shogun to win this fight...sig bet?[/quote']

lol....

so what you are saying is that hendo will not want to / wont be able to take shogun down?

ignorance. :cool:

lol....

so what you are saying is that hendo will not want to / wont be able to take shogun down?

ignorance. :cool:

That would just be stupid to ignore that. But I mean its seems he doesnt feel like working for the takedown lately and wants to duke it out on the feet..which led to him getting taken down continuasely by Shields. yes a couple of fights ago but you get my point. Not saying he cant take Shogun down' date=' but saying Shoguns knees are not as bad as when they are...well bad. Hendo will have to get a takedown from the clinch seeing he uses alot of reco groman wrestling anyway,..so hendo takedown or shogun muay thai knee?

Thats MMA, so we dont know. Whoever is sharper on that day..;.

But Shogun will prevail:D

Hey breh you tran

????? you transvesty??

Archived