Jon Jones is not facing the competition he is suppose to be facing...

Bright_is_BACK

Jones has not faced a solid MMA wrestler in his career. Bader was nothing. Really?

Machida has a unique style but when you stand with Jon, he will pick you apart simply because he has a better reach than everyone. The best guy to face Jones is Rashad. I know they can't fight, but why wouldn't Dana wait 2 more months? I mean Rashad had to wait.

I think Jones is going to win this fight and get even more hype. Hes basically fighting a Rampage who counters instead of attacks.

Rashad is his true test. imo

I think Lyoto will be his biggest threat/challenge for Jones because he is basically a 205 Anderson Silva but I believe Jones can beat him but it could go the other way but if Jones wrestlers him I think he can win and if he does beat Lyoto then they should have him fight Anderson Silva because he could easily Henderson and Phil Davis and I think he can beat Rashad but no so easy cause Rashad train with him so he knows his weakness.

we are all asuming that jones can hit machida rampage only won his fight through movement and cutting the ring honestly he got batterd so hard in the 3rd he thought he had lost, and belive a leg kick from machida is gonna hurt more than one from rampage... cant wait for this fight !!!

Archived