Is it wrong to bed your mate's ex-wife ?

shinsplint

yea its wrong' date=' way to many chicks out there to make **** complicated and start drama. surprised it hasnt been stated yet but man law is, "Bros before Hoes".....speaking of man law......[/quote']

Lets be for real though...when it comes down to it and she begging for your chief of staff those laws are the last thing on your mind

Lets be for real though...when it comes down to it and she begging for your chief of staff those laws are the last thing on your mind

incorrect, maybe its because have enough people in my phone to call on a lonely night but i think its ****ed up if you sleep wit your friends ex WIFE or current girlfriend

however you are obligated to tell him that the chick he is feeling was all over your nuts but you turned it down.....its how it goes

Ask him if he says go for it then do it, if he says no then well its a no. I would never do that to a friend though is a night with a woman worth losing a friend over? also you have to think how your mutual friends would be about it you could end up losing more then just one mate.

Not my cup of tea but as its EX there's no problem

I had a buddy that was like that, he couldn't pull his own women to save his life so he used to leach after our friends girlfriends or cast-offs because through us, he slowly got to know them by occasionally getting to speak to them with us.

Its funny watching ****ts like that trying to chat up women, kind of sad in a way, some people just cant do it.

Not my cup of tea but as its EX there's no problem

I had a buddy that was like that' date=' he couldn't pull his own women to save his life so he used to leach after our friends girlfriends or cast-offs because through us, he slowly got to know them by occasionally getting to speak to them with us.

Its funny watching ****ts like that trying to chat up women, kind of sad in a way, some people just cant do it.[/quote']

Dude ur right i know ppl like that....there is a diffrence from the ex coming to you vs. You goin to the ex

When i called my buddy out on doing that he got pissed...we no longer friends now....he holds partys for under age kids and buys booze for them now...guys like 23 and the chicks are 17

Dude ur right i know ppl like that....there is a diffrence from the ex coming to you vs. You goin to the ex

When i called my buddy out on doing that he got pissed...we no longer friends now....he holds partys for under age kids and buys booze for them now...guys like 23 and the chicks are 17

Yeah man i know the sort and i dont see him anymore either.

I've never gone after a mates women and never would, people like that deserve the worst in life

Seriously? It is fine. The keyword here is 'Ex'. Just because they were married he forfeited any claim he had on who she slept with when he divorced her.

It would be one thing if it was talked about before hand and the friend is ok with it. But if someone is seeking absolution from a community of faceless internet associates, there is clearly a boundary being crossed.

There is a big difference between an friends exgirlfriend and an exwife. Most often times, an exwife has literally destroyed a man through the biased judicial system and civil courts during the divorce. If you're brave enough to deal with the kind of anger that would ensue from this act. By all means, go for it. But when you have the fury of a 1000 deaths released upon your stupid *** for such a ridiculously self serving act, don't say you weren't warned.

I have no feelings towards my ex, nor do I even speak to her outside of kid pick-ups/drop offs, but I can tell you this. If one of my buddies is stupid enough to do this. He deserves the *** whooping I would hand him. Of course I have children involved though.

You must of cared for her a great deal to willingly give everything to her.

& have you evernailed a mates ex ?

No, I care for my children and their comfort in life greatly. She did me very wrong, and it was the one thing I could do to make it less of a disruption in their lives.

To answer your question, no. I am a man of honor and principal and that goes against every fiber of my being.

No' date=' I care for my children and their comfort in life greatly. She did me very wrong, and it was the one thing I could do to make it less of a disruption in their lives.

To answer your question, no. I am a man of honor and principal and that goes against every fiber of my being.[/quote']

That's very noble. Not being a smart *** either.

So they live with their mother ?

& for the record I have never nailed a mates ex-wife.

Yes' date=' they belong with me. They've already hinted towards living with me but they need to be atleast 12 to make that decision. In the US, unless the woman is a complete **** up she will retain custody until then.[/quote']

Damn that sux.

Sorry to hear.

I can only hope she messes up royally , so you may get full custody.

Archived