After Jones faces Machida we will see truly what Jones is made of

Ansem

I think this is it, he wont get a tougher opponent at LHW, this is the super fight of LHW and if Jones can win then I am willing to let go of the ill will I have had towards him being ****y and what not becuz it will be accounted for even though he shud represent himself better.

Jones vs Machida is better then any other LHW fight out there in the universe right now, Dan would get Jake shield again against Jones, Rashad would get subbed becuz he will take the fight down instantly and Jones will overpower him.

Machida is the last hope for the LHW division to take out this new kid, he's our last hope lets pray he does it!

I won't say Rashad has no chance, but I'm going to say he has a slim chance. I think Jones is still the favorite over Machida, but I think Machida has a good chance of beating him. Since Machida is my favorite fighter this is going to be my highlight fight of the year. I'm not sure it will rank when it's over, but I hope it's a very close fight regardless of who wins.

I think this is it' date=' he wont get a tougher opponent at LHW, this is the super fight of LHW and if Jones can win then I am willing to let go of the ill will I have had towards him being ****y and what not becuz it will be accounted for even though he shud represent himself better.

Jones vs Machida is better then any other LHW fight out there in the universe right now, Dan would get Jake shield again against Jones, Rashad would get subbed becuz he will take the fight down instantly and Jones will overpower him.

Machida is the last hope for the LHW division to take out this new kid, he's our last hope lets pray he does it![/quote']

He wont get a tougher fight at lhw? Jones last two fights are against the two people who have beat machida .... not to mention machida is 1-2 in his last 3 fights... his only win against an irrelevant fighter in couture....

Naw dont worry about it, it is after all the LHW div, this div has given us some of the greatest fights, fighters, moments, kos and over history has shown that it is the most exciting and thrilling division. Even if jones does beat machida in lhw div someone will eventually beat him, even if its just by getting lucky, the guys at LHW are just that good, one bad night, one wrong move and the other guy will take it. Jones may have his time, but in this specific division, no one will keep it for too long.

Archived