Brian Stann P4P?

Tweak

not top for 10...

but yeah' date=' I'll give him some credit...

he needs to work on his TDD.[/quote']

Stann is more well rounded then Shields and Fitch and with a win over Sonnen will have a better record then Fitch. Shields is on a loosing streak. Annoys me that these 2 are still P4P top 10s. Stann is just an example of a man who i think is a better P4P fighter then Shields and Fitch.

Stann is more well rounded then Shields and Fitch and with a win over Sonnen will have a better record then Fitch. Shields is on a loosing streak. Annoys me that these 2 are still P4P top 10s. Stann is just an example of a man who i think is a better P4P fighter then Shields and Fitch.

If both of them moved to MW I would bet on them to beat stann.

I don't think any of the 3 deserve to be top 10 p4p, I'm just pretty sure shields and fitch would have no problem laying on him for 3 rounds.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you troll I thought you were being real for second. Stann has NO Ground Game.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you troll I thought you were being real for second. Stann has NO Ground Game.

Shields has ZERO striking, as does Fitch. Ellenberger should be ranked higher then both those fools. Stann sprung to mind first because of the tear he has been on in the MW division. KO's Leben and destroys the myth of Santiago. If Stann shows good ground defense on Sonnen he for sure needs P4P recognition.

If Brain Stann finishes Chael Sonnen i think he deserves P4P recognition. He has been straight up murdering people. Shields is still P4P top 10 because of his win over Hendo' date=' i think with a win over Sonnen puts Stann above Shields and Fitch.[/quote']

No...stann drop DOWN a weight class to win...who has stann beat to be in the top 10 p4p...he will have sonnen who would be 4-5 in the ufc and santiago who is like on a 3 fight lossing streak in the ufc...then there is leban who is highly over hyped

I agree that shields should no longer be top 10 but stann over fitch...no thats crazy talk

Stann 6-2 in the ufc (not bad but not p4p worthy)

Fitch 13-1-1 in the ufc (only lose is to gsp p4p #2)

Archived