Jon bones vs lyoto the dragon

HAD0K3N

I think Jones can dominate this fight with his reach, speed, awkward movement, energy, and creativity. He literally does what Winklejohn tells him to do with small tweaks and Winklejohn is a proven striking genius. Jones already has the wrestling to put the fight where it needs to be, and keeps on proving he knows how to finish. If an out of shape Rampage won fairly against an uninjured Machida, I believe that might equate to a Machida azz whoopin, styles make fights but in this case it makes the fight heavily uneven

I think Jones can dominate this fight with his reach' date=' speed, awkward movement, energy, and creativity. He literally does what Winklejohn tells him to do with small tweaks and Winklejohn is a proven striking genius. Jones already has the wrestling to put the fight where it needs to be, and keeps on proving he knows how to finish. If an out of shape Rampage won fairly against an uninjured Machida, I believe that might equate to a Machida azz whoopin, styles make fights but in this case it makes the fight heavily uneven[/quote']

hmm depend how he deals with lyoto's speed and tecnicality lyoto is a dangerous opponat ko'd rashard tiago silver and a stunning kick to end cotures career, this will be an interesting fight as machidas timing is legendary, jones may win but macheda has the power to ko jones we will see how he contends with the reach, i think if the rampage fight had to go another orund macheda would have finished him. oh and its the wrestlers that have trouble with machidas style btw

Machida is a dead man walking. Bones is going to use his reach to CLOSE the distance' date=' not keep it.

Clinch, takedown, destruction. Lyoto does 0 off his back.[/quote']

Jones will do none of this.

You unerestimate Machida. He has tooled everyone he has fouhgt except for Shogun. He was hesitant against Rampage, but when he opened up, Rampage got smoked.

Machida's ground game is as good as his stand up.

Machida is a dead man walking. Bones is going to use his reach to CLOSE the distance' date=' not keep it.

Clinch, takedown, destruction. Lyoto does 0 off his back.[/quote']

he arm triabngled sokadju and choked out mcdonnald lol noob

Archived