Why this forum will always be the best.

Tiberius

As many of us regulars know this site is pretty ****. The boards are very slow, not many members, even fewer good members, lot's of ****s who know nothing about MMA or the UFC etc. So why despite most of us spending most of our time on other much better internet sites will this site always be the best? Because it's the UFC mayne. Do you know what happens in the UFC? People get ****in' bashed mayne. I'm not talkin' no pitta patta jab and hug fests either. I'm talking jacked up. Smashed. Pounded. Crippled. Strangled. I'm talkin' knocked out so bad they try and kick the octagon fence! So people like me are always going to be drawn to such a place. That is why this will always be the best site on the internet.

Good lord Tiberius, your posting skills have diminished. I put it down to the prolonged exposure to less then acceptable forums you have been frequenting as a direct result of the numerous bans you have endured here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on you, but I can pinpoint the exact moment your post dramatically reduces quality. As soon as you mention the word UFC. You seem to transform into an excited yobbo at the very mention of it.

What you have against us Aussies ?

no nothing i mean we sent you convicts thousands of miles away cos we liked you!:rolleyes:

whats the difference between a yogurt and australians?

a yogurt has culture!

Too many people seem to be on a quest to win or defeat another poster...as though victory on the internet were any more attainable than victory over another person in real life. But generally, I enjoy this place enough to return on a semi-regular basis. I prefer this to any other forum I know of, so that has to be some kind of testament to the poster here.

It is intriguing to note the volume of Aussies here though. I'm not sure what the percentage of "regular" posters here that are Australian truly is, but it seems disproportionately larger than it should based on population of other countries that have MMA.

no nothing i mean we sent you convicts thousands of miles away cos we liked you!:rolleyes:

a yogurt has culture!

Whoa, you still post here? o_o

a yogurt has culture!

I'm sorry Shin... but that comment is....

It is intriguing to note the volume of Aussies here though. I'm not sure what the percentage of "regular" posters here that are Australian truly is' date=' but it seems disproportionately larger than it should based on population of other countries that have MMA.[/quote']

Yeah no one enjoys seeing someone get a good hiding more than an Aussie lol

974944_o.gif

I personally have nothing against Australians. Just Austrian/ Australians with small pen-ises. Man' date=' those types are ****nozzles! Oh my bad, thats you. :P

:cool:[/quote']

Oh damn Kev, you are so correct -

No wonder your ex-wife cannot get enough of me - :)

a yogurt has culture!

Convict ? So stoked I do not have Pommy heritage.

I mean, what could be worse ?

Archived