Rich Franklin?

TigerChamp

Franklin was scheduled to face Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC 133 on August 6, 2011 in Philadelphia.[10] Nogueira was forced out of the bout due to a shoulder injury.[11] Unable to find a suitable replacement on short notice, the UFC pulled Franklin from the card as well.[12]

Franklin is now expected to be out for two to three months due to the tearing of his labrum that happened during grappling practice.

Good 'ol Wiki.

needs to be cut

same for Rampage' date='Tito,Crocop,Griffin,wtf is Couture still doing on the fighters list ? ,and Hammil and Chuck ? Roy Nelson ? Cut ! W.Silva? Cut him! Dan Hardy ? Cut him! Matt Serra ? Cut him!

:eek:

we need some fresh meat in the UFC :)[/quote']

you also need gatekeepers without them there is no way to brake in new fighters. then they end wind up getting injured. you cannot cut such big names either they make money. believe it or not alot of people want to see alot of them fight because they are familiar. as far as cutting Griffin and Rampage, you are crazy or high. Why should Roy Nelson be cut in the thinest division after going toe to toe with JDS. W. Silva will be cut, Matt Serra isn't taking fights , Matt Hammill retired, so is Chuck. You are a little out of whack, but you are entitled to your opinion.

you also need gatekeepers without them there is no way to brake in new fighters. then they end wind up getting injured. you cannot cut such big names either they make money. believe it or not alot of people want to see alot of them fight because they are familiar. as far as cutting Griffin and Rampage' date=' you are crazy or high. Why should Roy Nelson be cut in the thinest division after going toe to toe with JDS. W. Silva will be cut, Matt Serra isn't taking fights , Matt Hammill retired, so is Chuck. You are a little out of whack, but you are entitled to your opinion.[/quote']

I was looking at the fighters listing on the UFC homepage and noticed it was updated lately

I also noticed Chuck and Hammil are still on there since the update.

and Rampage sucks ,he used to be good (in Pride lol) , but he is only in for the money knowing he will lose.. thats not fighting is it?

Griffin sucks too, had a few nice fights but is highly overrated.

i know Chuck is retired, but why is he still on the fighters listing on the homepage ? same as for a few others...

Nelson should be cut because he will do better in eating contest IMO and the HW GP candidates from strikeforce will do a lot better then him in the UFC , so if they trade Nelson for Barnett, Cormier, Big Foot i wouldn`t mind it :D

We need glass jaws like cropcop and wandy in the UFC that way if the UFC wants to hype a new fighter they just put one of them against these glass jaw legends hoping they would k.o them just so the UFC can hype them up by saying that this person is the future of the UFC because they koed a big name fighter.

needs to be cut

same for Rampage' date='Tito,Crocop,Griffin,wtf is Couture still doing on the fighters list ? ,and Hammil and Chuck ? Roy Nelson ? Cut ! W.Silva? Cut him! Dan Hardy ? Cut him! Matt Serra ? Cut him!

Cut everyone that has lost to the champion, everyone who has lost to someone that has lost to the champion and everyone who has lost to someone who has lost to somehow who has lost to the champion. Also cut the champions and replace them with charasmatic WWE stars and change the UFC into a pro-wrestling organization then they'll be pretty damn successful

Cut everyone that has lost to the champion' date=' everyone who has lost to someone that has lost to the champion and everyone who has lost to someone who has lost to somehow who has lost to the champion. Also cut the champions and replace them with charasmatic WWE stars and change the UFC into a pro-wrestling organization then they'll be pretty damn successful[/quote']

eerh...

i didn`t use the word champion or wrestling

im talking about fighters that are done for..

over and out! next please!

BTW. Gatekeepers? UFC is about the best of the best in MMA right? so gatekeepers should also be top tier fighters according to me!

Fresh Meat Please..

I was looking at the fighters listing on the UFC homepage and noticed it was updated lately

I also noticed Chuck and Hammil are still on there since the update.

and Rampage sucks ' date='he used to be good (in Pride lol) , but he is only in for the money knowing he will lose.. thats not fighting is it?

Griffin sucks too, had a few nice fights but is highly overrated.

i know Chuck is retired, but why is he still on the fighters listing on the homepage ? same as for a few others...

Nelson should be cut because he will do better in eating contest IMO and the HW GP candidates from strikeforce will do a lot better then him in the UFC , so if they trade Nelson for Barnett, Cormier, Big Foot i wouldn`t mind it :D[/quote']

Dana has stated on many occasions that he would never cut Griffin or Stephan Bonnar which I think is kind of whack, because of their fight on the 1st season of TUF which was an awesome fight. I think you are partially correct about Rampage, but I think it depends on who he is fighting. I think he trained his *** off for Jones and really cared about winning, but fights like when he fought Griffin, Hammill, and even Machida. I think he will be in shape for his fight in Japan though. That is half the problem his hayday was in Japan he was tremendously famous over there for years and years. I had a friend working in Japan who always told me that PRIDE was like the Super Bowl everytime they had one over there and the fighters were like GODS.

his hayday was in Japan he was tremendously famous over there for years and years. I had a friend working in Japan who always told me that PRIDE was like the Super Bowl everytime they had one over there and the fighters were like GODS.

I know...

it`s all about the benjamins :D

Fighting in Japan means a lot of interviews,shows to go to and making a lot of money..

look at the Dana Vlog backstage,they only discuss he made FOTN and 75K$ ( HE DIDN`T DO ****!) then he wants to fight in Japan,doesnt care who he fights ( knowing he will lose anyway) but also knowing that gig will make him a lot of money.

i dont see this **** as fighting,looks more like promotional stuff..

i like rampage tho,but it`s over man. ( IMHO) < don`t shoot the messenger :)

^LOL' date=' and ya hes injured shoulder i believe which sucks cause ima huge fan of his, i hope hes a future hall of famer, love his fights and attitude. WAR ACE, when he gets back.[/quote']

I don't think you have to worry about him getting into the hall of fame whatsoever. He is a fan favorite, and was one of the first real superstar champions of the UFC. Besides Dana White, and the Fertita brothers all love him, and that is no exageration. Franklin is just an all around great guy, and I think the best coach on the Ultimate Fighter ever. He will be a hall of famer I'd bet my eyeballs on it.

I don't think you have to worry about him getting into the hall of fame whatsoever. He is a fan favorite' date=' and was one of the first real superstar champions of the UFC. Besides Dana White, and the Fertita brothers all love him, and that is no exageration. Franklin is just an all around great guy, and I think the best coach on the Ultimate Fighter ever. He will be a hall of famer I'd bet my eyeballs on it.[/quote']

^YA he should, he deserves it, you know if A. Silva wasnt around Franklin would prob be one of the best MWs ever. And a top p4p guy but what are you gonna do.

needs to be cut

we need less negative nancy's on these forums

Archived