UFC 136 Picks

Zombiain

Bold move choosing Lauzon over Guillard... Wanna sigbet on that fight? Apart from that' date=' I have exactly the same picks as you.[/quote']

I don't really know how sig bets work...

I'm picking Lauzon because he can generally handle himself on his feet and his submission offence is incredible... I see him tapping Melvin but I also wouldnt be at all surprised to see him KO'd... The odds are good on lauzon so I'm putting a little wager on him... ?5 which will be more than trebled should he win.

but i don`t understand this fight is on the main card and the pettis and maia fight aren`t :confused:

Wow I got confused there..... I thought you meant those two were fighting each other!!!!

Yeah I can't believe those two have fights on the undercard, but it seems to me that this is because of the opponents they are facing. Santiago and Stephenson, lol.

Hopefully Pettis can pull off a spectacular win and get back on form.

Edgar vs Maynard --- Edgar UD

Aldo vs Florian --- Aldo TKO/KO

Sonnen vs Stann --- Stann UD/TKO

Russow vs Herman --- Herman TKO

Guillard vs Lauzon --- Guillard TKO/KO

Maia vs Santiago --- Maia KO/TKO/SUB

Pettis vs Stephens --- Pettis SUB/TKO

Beltran vs Miocic --- Beltran Grinding UD

Prelims

Simpson vs Catone ---- Simpson UD/TKO

Cantwell vs Massenzio --- Cantwell KO

Edgar vs Maynard --- Edgar UD

Aldo vs Florian --- Aldo TKO/KO

Sonnen vs Stann --- Stann UD/TKO

Russow vs Herman --- Herman TKO

Guillard vs Lauzon --- Guillard TKO/KO

Maia vs Santiago --- Maia KO/TKO/SUB

Pettis vs Stephens --- Pettis SUB/TKO

Beltran vs Miocic --- Beltran Grinding UD

Prelims

Simpson vs Catone ---- Simpson UD/TKO

Cantwell vs Massenzio --- Cantwell KO

Hey B-Rad did you know the Herman fight got cancelled because Dave Herman tested positive for marijuana. It's all BS and very controversial, lost drug tests then they were supposedly found and they were clean and the new ones I guess from the same day tested positive. He is pissed no pun intended. They need a better system because he just lost win money and possibly KO of the night bonus with this BS

Who has everyone got for UFC 136?

If I were a betting man... (I am a betting man) I'd put money on:

Edgar

Aldo

Sonnen

Phan

Lauzon

---------------

Maia

Pettis

Edgar (Hard for me to pick one..I think its anyones fight)

Aldo

Stann (more of just me hoping)

Phan

Guillard

Maia

Stephens

And I wouldnt be surprised if none of these fights goes the distance.

because it`s fixed :D

jk.

but i don`t understand this fight is on the main card and the pettis and maia fight aren`t :confused:

I think its just because of good their last fight was and how much contreversy surrounded the decision. But I agree. Its almost a crime putting Pettis vs Stephens on the undercard.

Hey B-Rad did you know the Herman fight got cancelled because Dave Herman tested positive for marijuana. It's all BS and very controversial' date=' lost drug tests then they were supposedly found and they were clean and the new ones I guess from the same day tested positive. He is pissed no pun intended. They need a better system because he just lost win money and possibly KO of the night bonus with this BS[/quote']

Wha??? No way. I was really looking forward to seeing Herman on his roll. Big huge bummer right there. That was gonna ice the card for me. Oh well. Thanks for the info. Had no idea.

Archived