Silva and Bones sign contract to fight at LHW on New Years Day. (pic)

Tiberius

Damn mate' date=' tough call...

I honestly think it would be a hell of a fight.

I lean towards Jones though. Size & reach.

You ?[/quote']

Silva a bit. Better striking and power. Elusive action to not get damaged so bad and a lot more experience. Silva's BJJ is probably better too. Jones size and reach are incredible though. Would be good times. How about JBJ and Cain/JDS?

Damn mate' date=' tough call...

I honestly think it would be a hell of a fight.

I lean towards Jones though. Size & reach.

You ?[/quote']

I agree with you man. Bones is just such a freak. 6ft 4 LHW with a 84 1/2 inch reach. ****in' hell lol Silva may be able to do something with his speed and accurate striking but I doubt it. Bones just straight mops everybody. Leites, Maia and Sonnen all going/getting into 5 rounds with Silva? I reckon Bones would murder all three of those blokes in pretty quick fashion lol Sonnen might last a few rounds but he would be getting his *** beat the whole time.

Silva a bit. Better striking and power. Elusive action to not get damaged so bad and a lot more experience. Silva's BJJ is probably better too. Jones size and reach are incredible though. Would be good times. How about JBJ and Cain/JDS?

My thoughts on Cigano v Cain ?

Heart says Cigano & head says Cain.

Cain via TD's. I dont see Cain wanting to stand with Junior.

It would be grand if he did, then Ii would be Cigano all day.

I agree with you man. Bones is just such a freak. 6ft 4 LHW with a 84 1/2 inch reach. ****in' hell lol Silva may be able to do something with his speed and accurate striking but I doubt it. Bones just straight mops everybody. Leites' date=' Maia and Sonnen all going/getting into 5 rounds with Silva? I reckon Bones would murder all three of those blokes in pretty quick fashion lol Sonnen might last a few rounds but he would be getting his *** beat the whole time.[/quote']

Jones has the youth & that explosive power.

He has the reach & the TD's which is Silva's achilles...

Imagine him dropping savage elbows on Silva ? I can

Though I'd be cheering for Anderson...

Archived