Top 5 P4P

Rambo89

1.silva

2.gsp

3.frankie edgar *tied with 4*

4.jon jones *tied with 3*

5. Jose aldo

How does frankie get that spot when hes not even the best in his division. His last fight was a draw and gray already 1 upped him before that, so how do you not have gray in his spot or at least tied. Hes defended his belt once, meanwhile so has Cain and Jones without a draw in the mix. Aldo, and Cruz have defended there belts multiple times as well.

Not since he got his title back which is when i meant from.

Either way your a huge **** to even consider GSP ahead of Silva. More defenses, more finishes, more consecutive wins, o and might I add never losing in the UFC. O but GSP is the rightfull p4p title holder :rolleyes:

How does frankie get that spot when hes not even the best in his division. His last fight was a draw and gray already 1 upped him before that' date=' so how do you not have gray in his spot or at least tied. Hes defended his belt once, meanwhile so has Cain and Jones without a draw in the mix. Aldo, and Cruz have defended there belts multiple times as well.[/quote']

I know i felt the way u feel not til i sat back and though it over....i like aldo

frankie the same size as jose so thats helps frankie case

Frankie has 2 wins over the lw greatest champ and penn also is a P4P altime great

Frankie list of victorys is more impressive then aldos (eventhough aldo is by far the better finisher)

Frankie

PennX2

Jim miller

Sean sherk

Franca

Bocek

Griffen

Aldo

Hominick

Faber

Mike brown

Gamburyan

Either way your a huge **** to even consider GSP ahead of Silva. More defenses' date=' more finishes, more consecutive wins, o and might I add never losing in the UFC. O but GSP is the rightfull p4p title holder :rolleyes:[/quote']like i said i expected to get flamed but no i am not a gsp ****, if your going for a numbers game gsp has lost twice Silva 4 times.

i would go

1.gsp (waiting to get flamed for this but no one has come close to beating him' date=' Silva was about 1 min from losing)

2.Silva

3.Jones

4.Aldo

5.Cain[/quote']

silva aldo jones then gsp because the 3 guys up there dominate and finish, while gsp gets blinded in one eye and complains about winning

Do we have to have a top 5? Once you get past the top 3 you're just filling out names for completeness sake, not because any of them have actually earned the spot yet.

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. Jose Aldo

I put Silva above GSP mostly because Silva hasn't lost a fight in the UFC yet, hasn't lost the title since he gained it, and has convincingly won fights in more than one weightclass including smashing a former LHW champ in Forrest 'cry me a river' Griffen.

If Jones beats Machida then he earns a spot and for that I'd place him above Aldo (who looked very human in his last fight).

Cain's a beast but he needs a couple more wins for me to consider him really a p4p contender.

Do we have to have a top 5? Once you get past the top 3 you're just filling out names for completeness sake' date=' not because any of them have actually earned the spot yet.

1. Anderson Silva

2. GSP

3. Jose Aldo

I put Silva above GSP mostly because Silva hasn't lost a fight in the UFC yet, hasn't lost the title since he gained it, and has convincingly won fights in more than one weightclass including smashing a former LHW champ in Forrest 'cry me a river' Griffen.

If Jones beats Machida then he earns a spot and for that I'd place him above Aldo (who looked very human in his last fight).

Cain's a beast but he needs a couple more wins for me to consider him really a p4p contender.[/quote']

Nick Diaz has just as long a win streak as Silva, and has also moved up in weight. Why isn't he on your list?Edgar has more consecutive wins than Jones, why is Jones ahead of him in your eyes?

Nick Diaz has just as long a win streak as Silva' date=' and has also moved up in weight. Why isn't he on your list?Edgar has more consecutive wins than Jones, why is Jones ahead of him in your eyes?[/quote']

You what, just as long a win streak? Diaz has a win streak of 10, Silva has a win streak of 14... I think.

Nick Diaz has just as long a win streak as Silva' date=' and has also moved up in weight. Why isn't he on your list?Edgar has more consecutive wins than Jones, why is Jones ahead of him in your eyes?[/quote']

This streak that contains a list of world beaters such as Frank Shamrock, Thomas Denny, Scott Smith, and Corbbrey? Having a long win streak is somewhat lessened when most of that list is have-beens and never-was's. I like Diaz, but facts are facts. Being 20-0 in fights against girl scouts does not qualify you for a p4p list.

Edgar suffers from a different maladay. He's underwhelming in his wins, and even his opponent list isn't really that stellar.

The factors that make up a good p4p fighter are:

1. Amount of wins/win streaks

2. Level of opponents faced

3. Level of performance in fights

Diaz fails at factor 2 and Edgar fails at factor 3.

Jones has walked through 2 former champs in his last two fights, one of those was ranked #1 at LHW at the time. If he beats Machida that'll be three former champs, two of which have recently been ranked at #1.

This streak that contains a list of world beaters such as Frank Shamrock' date=' Thomas Denny, Scott Smith, and Corbbrey? Having a long win streak is somewhat lessened when most of that list is have-beens and never-was's. I like Diaz, but facts are facts. Being 20-0 in fights against girl scouts does not qualify you for a p4p list.

Edgar suffers from a different maladay. He's underwhelming in his wins, and even his opponent list isn't really that stellar.

Jones has walked through 2 former champs in his last two fights, one of those was ranked #1 at LHW at the time. If he beats Machida that'll be three former champs, two of which have recently been ranked at #1.[/quote']

This, Jones should be ahead of Edgar in everyones list.

This streak that contains a list of world beaters such as Frank Shamrock' date=' Thomas Denny, Scott Smith, and Corbbrey? Having a long win streak is somewhat lessened when most of that list is have-beens and never-was's. I like Diaz, but facts are facts. Being 20-0 in fights against girl scouts does not qualify you for a p4p list.

Jones has walked through 2 former champs in his last two fights, one of those was ranked #1 at LHW at the time. If he beats Machida that'll be three former champs, two of which have recently been ranked at #1.[/quote']

Agreed with daiz part and jones part

How is frankies performance lacking...are u talking bout one round in his second fight with maynard? What bout his performance over bj penn who is the lw goat

But if frankie lacking of performance hinders his p4p ranking what bout gsp?

Archived