IF Siver beats Cerrone

Hurzy

Should he get a title shot?

I think he should for 2 reasons: First of all, that would be his 5th win in a row and against good competition. Second,if he would get a shot, it would be a smart move for the UFC to put him vs. the champ as the main event on a card in Germany. That would probably help the UFC market themselves a lot.

So, what does everyone think and who does everyone pick to win?

Nope...bendo..guida..melvin

Ander winner and spencer fisher is not title worthy comp

With streaks over wiman...gsot and corrone is good the guys i listed above have better wins with bendo beating corrone two times

I dont fully dissagree with you but IMO Siver is fighting tougher comp. for this fight (cerrone) than Bendo is(guida)...yes..I think Cerrone is a better fighter than Guida. And Guillard is fighting Lauzon who is a really good fighter too, but not as good as Cerrone.

I guess the main reasoning would be from a marketing stand-point. If they could put on Siver vs. Champ in Germany that would be huge for the German market. Between that and Sivers win-streak its a good arguement.

And the UFC has put fights on for that reason..

NO NO NO NO!

1. Wiman beat him up personally I was pissed that the judges were on crack that night!

2. Wiman beat him on the ground.. standing Pearson and Guillard beat his ***

Frankie, Gray, Guillard, Bendo, Guida would all beat him

Oh and I forgot... Cerrone is gunna sub this punk!

I dont fully dissagree with you but IMO Siver is fighting tougher comp. for this fight (cerrone) than Bendo is(guida)...yes..I think Cerrone is a better fighter than Guida. And Guillard is fighting Lauzon who is a really good fighter too' date=' but not as good as Cerrone.

I guess the main reasoning would be from a marketing stand-point. If they could put on Siver vs. Champ in Germany that would be huge for the German market. Between that and Sivers win-streak its a good arguement.

And the UFC has put fights on for that reason..[/quote']

Ur best arguemet for siver is a future win over corrone who bendo beat X2

Did u forget bendo beat jim miller who was ranked higher then both siver and corrone

Cerrone vs Siver should face Anthony Pettis vs Jeremy Stephens, and then from there the last one from those 4 should fight 1 more time before being awarded a title shot in my opinion.

Guillard needs 1 more win after Lauzon against better competition, winner of Guida and Ben gets the next shot, then I think Melendez will fall in line. This division is stacked.

Before the Wiman fight, he was definitely in the discussion. Despite getting the "win" on paper, that fight pushed him back a notch. With a win over Cerrone, however, it will obviously put him back in the discussion. I'd say he will need one win against a top 5 ranked LW to get a shot, so he's a couple of fights away right now.

Archived