Melvin Guillard Hitting Five Times Harder Then Before (Video)

farrelly

"It's always good to get help from world class trainers. My agent brought in Henriq, he's a dutch kickboxing champion from Holland, I couldn't wait to go work with him. And honestly, since I worked with him, I've hit five or six times harder than what I was hitting. All because the Dutch way of fighting is very powerful. He showed me some ways of channeling my punches and kicks into a little bit more power. I'm excited myself for Saturday because I'm excited to see what's about to happen."

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_4920_Melvin-Guillard-Hitting-Five-Times-Harder-Then-Bef.php

He's not smart enough to pull off this arrogance. I wish they'd give him good opponents, Dunham, Roller, Lauzon and he's ready for a title shot? You have to be kidding me. I watched this guy look far from a contender against Tibau, Stephens and Rony Torres in my opinion 3 way better opponents than his last 3. ( I may have mixed one of those up, not sure)

He's not smart enough to pull off this arrogance. I wish they'd give him good opponents' date=' Dunham, Roller, Lauzon and he's ready for a title shot? You have to be kidding me. I watched this guy look far from a contender against Tibau, Stephens and Rony Torres in my opinion 3 way better opponents than his last 3. ( I may have mixed one of those up, not sure)[/quote']

He'll definitely need to beat a top 5 LW before he gets a title shot, wouldn't be surprised if he got the winner of Bendo/Guida as Melendez will probably get winner of Maynard/Edgar

He'll definitely need to beat a top 5 LW before he gets a title shot' date=' wouldn't be surprised if he got the winner of Bendo/Guida as Melendez will probably get winner of Maynard/Edgar[/quote']

If Pettis and Guillard win, does it even require thought?

Melendez is fighting Masvidal, that fight is booked, when he comes over give him a fight like the winner of Cerrone/Siver, it will warrant him a title shot winning that.

Ben vs Guida, I think the winner deserves a title shot, 2 wins over Cerrone, Jim, Guida, 3-0 in the UFC and I believe he'd be 13-1 in his last 14 fights, considering how close the Pettis fight was. Guida would be a 5 fight winstreak? I think Guida is overrated but he's solid Dos Anjos, Pettis, Nate Diaz and now if Henderson I'd say he gets the shot. It helps people love him for some reason.

Dennis Siver vs Donald Cerrone, either of those need 1 more big win after this fight, Melendez would time well and be ideal for any of them as the win. Besides that it's hard to see how things play out, too many variables, my opinion if Cerrone wins he should get a number 1 contender fight, if Siver wins he should have 2 more fights considering that Wiman fight.

Archived