Singapore - where to watch UFC 136

roguenine

Hey guys, is everyone ready for 136? I just moved to Singapore and been asking people and forums where I can watch the fights live cuz it'll be shown on Sunday at 9 AM here. I read about a place called Kangaroo Bar on Orchard but sent those guys a few messages with no responses back.

Anyone here that can help me out? Thanks guys.

I was in Singapore for 3 months and watched all the fights for free (kind of). If you have cable you get the sports package, (stars sports) I think its like $12 or $15 a month more. Finding a bar or somewhere to watch it might be tricky due to the time difference. There is a huge MMA gym down there Evolve MMA you could go there and ask where to watch it. My gf is there now I will ask her if she knows a place

Hey guys' date=' is everyone ready for 136? I just moved to Singapore and been asking people and forums where I can watch the fights live cuz it'll be shown on Sunday at 9 AM here. I read about a place called Kangaroo Bar on Orchard but sent those guys a few messages with no responses back.

Anyone here that can help me out? Thanks guys.[/quote']

Buy the UFC event online on the UFC website ( UFC.com). It's live, High Definition, and there's a few cool options that only online gives. Also, you can watch the prelims online with a facebook account.

Hey, thanks for your options guys.

artvandelay, I'd really appreciate it if you can lemme know. I just moved here so I don't have my own cable. The place I'm in atm doesn't have the Sports package. I really really wanna catch this one. I missed the last one. Who provides the sports channel option btw, StarHub?

Cheers guys.

All UFC PPV fights are free in Singapore. As the intern said ASN. I cant see any bars/restaurants being open at 9am on a Sunday morning and having the fight. I have been in bars where noone else was there and asked if I could change the channel, they looked at me like I had two heads. Its not like the states.

Archived