Gray Maynard is the +110 underdog? ++ BETTING ODDS

King_Can

hes 1-0-1 with edgar... and he has atleast 20 pounds on him... and will probably not gas himself 1st round and fight to a draw again...

I still have edgar winning, Maynard as the underdog is funny

heres the link for the rest of the betting odds.

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/7/2475872/ufc-136-odds-and-betting-guide-for-edgar-vs-maynard-3

i know its not much but at least just make it even

theres no reason to put either fighter ahead of the other

I dont remember them ever making a big fight odds even???? Can you??

But anyways...i guess they think frankie will carry the momentum from the last fight over....which can happen

I dont remember them ever making a big fight odds even???? Can you??

But anyways...i guess they think frankie will carry the momentum from the last fight over....which can happen

dude, i dont give a **** if they;ve never made odds even, get off my ****ing back

im just saying this is the most evenly matched fight ive seen in a very long time

i think maynard will win tho, him being bigger and all

if anyone here feels like risking some money bet on lauzon.

don't blame me if you lose though' date=' I'm not a professional.

just seems to me that -500 for guillard is funny because Lauzon has a legit chance on choking him out.[/quote']

Guillard is over-valued there for sure. I don't really like the odds on this card. I think Maynard, Stann, Stephens and Beltran are the best live dogs, especially Maynard but I'm not siked about putting money down on more than two of them. In general I agree with all of the favorites, but I think they are over valued and that basically makes a lot of underdogs look deceptively good.

dude' date=' i dont give a **** if they;ve never made odds even, get off my ****ing back

im just saying this is the most evenly matched fight ive seen in a very long time

i think maynard will win tho, him being bigger and all[/quote']

Dang mad much....i was not even saying it like that...it was a legit question...chillax man

dude' date=' i dont give a **** if they;ve never made odds even, get off my ****ing back

i think maynard will win tho, him being bigger and all[/quote']

LOL!! LOOKS LIKE SUM1 NEEDS TO CHILL THE F*** OUT!!! LOLOL!!!

loser -.-

Archived