The Official I hope Stann beats Sonnen thread

MMA_170

if the winner didn't get a title shot' date=' then I would want stann to win.

but Sonnen vs Silva 2 MUST happen.[/quote']

This. I want Sonnen to win just so Silva can wtfbbqpwn him in the first round. The more time that passes the more I think Sonnen's performance was setup by Silva simply wanting to triangle him for making fun of the Nogs BJJ. I say Silva let's him take him down one time to think he can repeat the last fight then blasts him in the face and ktfo him.

its been nice to see Chael not be a smack talking jerk for once... i hope stann stuffs his takedowns' date=' knocks him senseless slowly and leaves him wrestling with the ref. i love when that happens!![/quote']

are you kidding? he might not be saying it on video but read his twitter. The dude is an A**. If he wins Silva will beat him down, but Stann will take this. I hope he rips Chaels voice box out and hands it to Herb Dean.

that twitter stuff is to sell tickets i think and no matter how you look at it ' date=' its been no where near the level of disrespect that hes shown in the past.[/quote']

Okay he talked so much smack about Machida. Machida would wreck him. He talks about everyone who can beat him lol, its not like he's doing it to gatekeepers

Archived