What's more tactically advantageous?

Enigma_Machine

First fight pick. You pick a guy that you can beat then you keep picking the fights and build some momentum. Mayhem picked guys who are good on the ground which in my opinion is easier to train in a short amount of time. You can give guys little tricks and positions that can help their ground game in a short period. Standup guys are pretty set in their ways, if the are doing something wrong or have bad standup habits then they are hard to break. Also when you have the guy on the ground (especially in their own corner) the coach can literally walk you through the whole fight. It also helps when your fighters actually listen (Bass)

First fight pick. You pick a guy that you can beat then you keep picking the fights and build some momentum. Mayhem picked guys who are good on the ground which in my opinion is easier to train in a short amount of time. You can give guys little tricks and positions that can help their ground game in a short period. Standup guys are pretty set in their ways' date=' if the are doing something wrong or have bad standup habits then they are hard to break. Also when you have the guy on the ground (especially in their own corner) the coach can literally walk you through the whole fight. It also helps when your fighters actually listen (Bass)[/quote']

Good post.

first fighter is someone where you can get (most of the time) your top two picks into the quarters/semi's

but nine times out of ten the coach who gets the first fight pick has more fighters in the quarters so i guess it comes down to if you would rather get one or two better fighters then your opponent or you pick the matchups that best suit your weaker guys skills

Archived