Three sheets to the wind

WarWest®

For real. You would think they were high on fight night though,

Nicks post fight interview after I think it was the Paul Daley fight saying he wants to just get paid, It doesnt beat out Nate in his after he beat I forgot I think it wwas Marcus Davis and they asked him how hes gonna celebrate or something and he says hes just tyna get home and eat lmao

You think they should put Nate against Sherk though? I say thats the best fight for both of them right now.

For real. You would think they were high on fight night though' date='

Nicks post fight interview after I think it was the Paul Daley fight saying he wants to just get paid, It doesnt beat out Nate in his after he beat I forgot I think it wwas Marcus Davis and they asked him how hes gonna celebrate or something and he says hes just tyna get home and eat lmao

You think they should put Nate against Sherk though? I say thats the best fight for both of them right now.[/quote']

That would be a cool fight but there are just so many others that interest me for Nate

Cerrone, Guillard(again), Pettis, Stevens, Maynard(again), and many others

Nothing against Sherk but he is just injured ALL the time since he has gotten older, still a hell of a fighter though

That would be a cool fight but there are just so many others that interest me for Nate

Cerrone' date=' Guillard(again), Pettis, Stevens, Maynard(again), and many others

Nothing against Sherk but he is just injured ALL the time since he has gotten older, still a hell of a fighter though[/quote']

Nate has to fight an elite top 4 guy, unless he takes a fight on short notice...I guess he just has to earn another fight against Maynard and go from there, that being there first fight was so close

• 3 weeks later...

Archived