will over(rated)reem tap to strikes once again or will he let the ref stop this one?

Big_Roy_Fan

well, we all know overeem has no heart and a glass jaw,

and we all know brock has relentless takedowns

cain = D1 wrestler

carwin = D2 wrestler

mir = Nevada state champion wrestler & Bjj black belt

overeems ground game credentials = :o he has none !!!!

look for brock to take this bum down and dump several lunch box sized knuckle sandwiches on the side of his roided head, but once this happens.. will reem tap? or will he go to sleep/wait for the ref to save him?

i, personally believe that he will tap out just like in his fight against ricardo arona.

Discuss.

I think Lesnar will win via tko like his usual fights. Question is will Brock get a clean take down in the middle of the cage or will he use the fence?

any place,

once brock grabs reems leg reem will be on his *** seconds later eating, well you know, lunchbox sized knuckle sandwiches..

Also Reem has a suspect chin IMO -

he gave up against shogun twice, he looked like **** against werdum(1 & 2), got raped on the ground by arona, and people think hes now gonna beat brock lesnar, who i will admit does not have good striking technique at all but he won't need it to beat overeem, his wrestling credentials are all he needs to win this fight.

If Brock and eat the shots he is going to take trying to get in close and get 'reem down then the fight will end quickly.

Overeem is NOT strong' date=' that muscle is for show and Brock should be able to keep him down easily.[/quote']

the same shots werdum took when he tried to take down overeem.. puh-lease he will be more concerned about defending and he will get ****ed when he goes to defend, then he will get dumped on his ***

he gave up against shogun twice' date=' he looked like **** against werdum(1 & 2), got raped on the ground by arona, and people think hes now gonna beat brock lesnar, who i will admit does not have good striking technique at all but he won't need it to beat overeem, his wrestling credentials are all he needs to win this fight.[/quote']

**** me. I completely agree with you -

This isnt good LoL - :eek:

Archived