I gotta a confession to make!

Buzz_Kill

The guy can fight' date=' and is a top LHW.

But since so many of you kiddies run around complaining about peoples PERSONAL choices, and PERSONAS, then he's a complete coward and hypocrit who deserves to be shot?[/quote']

Yeah people say that when they cant say anything bad about his fighting. He went up about 10 notches when I saw him coach on TUF. He was excellent. Rampage was a complete idiot to his fighters and people still love him. Rashad has come a long long way in terms of him progressing as a fighter. He was a lay and pray fighter now he is as complete as they come

Yeah people say that when they cant say anything bad about his fighting. He went up about 10 notches when I saw him coach on TUF. He was excellent. Rampage was a complete idiot to his fighters and people still love him. Rashad has come a long long way in terms of him progressing as a fighter. He was a lay and pray fighter now he is as complete as they come

Definently. Like Rampage said though I think hes one of the few fighters that stand a chance Vs Jones in the LHW division

Archived