Jones ducked Evans successfully for the second time!!

sam_thetrumen

And he said Evans was ducking him. Obviously, Jones knows Evans has a hand injury and will not be able to fight on a short notice. So he push Dana to give him a fight asap.

Actually, I dont think Evans is a very bad matchup for Jones, but it seems that Jones thinks so or Jackson thinks so. I think Jones is very confortable with a striker but he seems to be very upset with a powerful wrestler like Evans. Evans is fast on foot and has powerful takedown. And we all know that Evans is able to hold Jones down on the ground. This will make Jones hesitate to do those unorthodox kicks which will makes him uncomfortable.

I think Jones has two ways to beat Evans: Submit him or outwrestle him. With Jones ducking Evans once again, it seems he and jackson have no full confidence either of the 2 ways.

And he said Evans was ducking him. Obviously' date=' Jones knows Evans has a hand injury and will not be able to fight on a short notice. So he push Dana to give him a fight asap.

Actually, I dont think Evans is a very bad matchup for Jones, but it seems that Jones thinks so or Jackson thinks so. I think Jones is very confortable with a striker but he seems to be very upset with a powerful wrestler like Evans. Evans is fast on foot and has powerful takedown. And we all know that Evans is able to hold Jones down on the ground. This will make Jones hesitate to do those unorthodox kicks which will makes him uncomfortable.

I think Jones has two ways to beat Evans: Submit him or outwrestle him. With Jones ducking Evans once again, it seems he and jackson have no full confidence either of the 2 ways.[/quote']

It was Evan who challenged Jones on short notice. Jones didn't want to fight so soon as he just fought Rampage and he wanted time with his family. Yet Evans called him out and claimed he would try to duck the fight. Please stop spreading your misinformed gossip.

It was Evan who challenged Jones on short notice. Jones didn't want to fight so soon as he just fought Rampage and he wanted time with his family. Yet Evans called him out and claimed he would try to duck the fight. Please stop spreading your misinformed gossip.

But if Jones choose to wait for Evans to recover, I dont think Dana will push him.

And he said Evans was ducking him. Obviously' date=' Jones knows Evans has a hand injury and will not be able to fight on a short notice. So he push Dana to give him a fight asap.

I think Jones has two ways to beat Evans: Submit him or outwrestle him. With Jones ducking Evans once again, it seems he and jackson have no full confidence either of the 2 ways.[/quote']

Jones will not out-wrestle evans, not a chance in hell, i think rashad will nullify jones's reach with ease too.

Didnt jones already duck this fight with a hand injury? only to say weeks later that there was no injury? he's alrready mentally lost this fight.

Yea you cant say either was ducking either this time around Evens just isnt gonna be cleared to train soon enough. Jones obviously ducked him last time. I think Evens presents a huge problem for Jones. Jones seemed to ahve alot of troube taking Rampage down. Evens will be able to stop Jones take downs and robably get a few of his own. Evens also has really fast hands with good power, and since these two have trained together Evens knows what hes up against. Most guys dont see what Jones brings to the table untill they are already in the cage Evens has already seen Jones's skills first hand in the gym

Jones will not out-wrestle evans' date=' not a chance in hell, i think rashad will nullify jones's reach with ease too.

Didnt jones already duck this fight with a hand injury? only to say weeks later that there was no injury? he's alrready mentally lost this fight.[/quote']

Jones wouldnt have to wrassle with Tashad -

He will simply keep it standing.

WOW!' date=' like Gandalf said: "please rid us of your stupidity", I don't understand why people keep thinking Rashad has a chance against Jones ... "rashad will nullify Jones' reach with ease" ?????? hahahahah, man you really made me laugh!! I won't say how stupid that comment was, just think twice before posting this kind of crap

But don't feel bad man, probably sam_thetrumen is as stupid as you, or probably more.... "Jones ducking Evans so he pushes Dana to give him a fight asap"???... how can this be considered DUCKING.... he just want to fight, remain active (just like JDS did when VELASQUEZ got injured), is not his fault that princess Rasahd can't be ready on time ... I actually think he (Jones) chose a harder way now that he's facing MACHIDA, he's a much more dangerous opponent than crappy Evans.

If this fight ever happens, I'm open to sigbet stups like you anytime. BRING IT![/quote']

ok when jones vs evans happens ill sig bet you on it

Jones will destroy Rashad, how dumb are you?

Joe Silva is the matchmaker, not Dana White or Jon Jones. Straw man fallacies are AWESOME!

Evans WILL NOT be able to keep jones on the ground if he wrestles him to the ground. Have you kids quickly forgotten that jones is also a wrestler? Who OUTMUSCLED Rampage jackson... OUTMUSCLED rampage and got right back up when Rampage was trying to keep him on the ground and pound his face in.

Evans is nowhere near as strong as rampage.

Evans literally has ZERO chance of winning this fight. Jones is not the type of guy who keeps secrets about his approach to fighting. We already know what he's going to do if he fights rashad, rashad already knows. Rashad just doesn't have the sufficient length, or chin, or killer instinct to withstand Jones punching him over and over again while trying to go for a takedown.

Jones will submit that boy if he takes him down, and if he stands with him, he will knock him down and TKO him.

Evans WILL NOT be able to keep jones on the ground if he wrestles him to the ground. Have you kids quickly forgotten that jones is also a wrestler? Who OUTMUSCLED Rampage jackson... OUTMUSCLED rampage and got right back up when Rampage was trying to keep him on the ground and pound his face in.

Evans is nowhere near as strong as rampage.

Evans literally has ZERO chance of winning this fight. Jones is not the type of guy who keeps secrets about his approach to fighting. We already know what he's going to do if he fights rashad' date=' rashad already knows. Rashad just doesn't have the sufficient length, or chin, or killer instinct to withstand Jones punching him over and over again while trying to go for a takedown.

Jones will submit that boy if he takes him down, and if he stands with him, he will knock him down and TKO him.[/quote']

Jones will be able to knock people down in your day dream.

WOW!' date=' like Gandalf said: "please rid us of your stupidity", I don't understand why people keep thinking Rashad has a chance against Jones ... "rashad will nullify Jones' reach with ease" ?????? hahahahah, man you really made me laugh!! I won't say how stupid that comment was, just think twice before posting this kind of crap

But don't feel bad man, probably sam_thetrumen is as stupid as you, or probably more.... "Jones ducking Evans so he pushes Dana to give him a fight asap"???... how can this be considered DUCKING.... he just want to fight, remain active (just like JDS did when VELASQUEZ got injured), is not his fault that princess Rasahd can't be ready on time ... I actually think he (Jones) chose a harder way now that he's facing MACHIDA, he's a much more dangerous opponent than crappy Evans.

If this fight ever happens, I'm open to sigbet stups like you anytime. BRING IT![/quote']

Oooo you mad

Lmfao at this jones fanboy retard' date=' i knew it wouldnt take long before these silly ****ts emerged, you think because jones beat a rusty shogun and a rampage that did pretty much nothing, means he's going to out run through a prime rashad evans?

**** outta here, have fun eating your words when jones is put on his back and cant do ****.

Maye he'll fake another hand injury like last time, remeber, he refused a fight with rashad because he said his hand was injured, his trainer later revealed it was complete bs.

Hook me with the account bet if he somehow beats machda, you ****ing retard.

Jones will destroy Rashad' date=' how dumb are you?[/quote']

hahahaha..... Easy Mrs. Hookerrr!!' date=' I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you whining btch.

I'm not a Jones Fan, I'm just realistic. But I can see that YOU are one of Rashad's lovers. Suddenly you come through for your pimp Rashy!!... totally f...A....g!!!... and actually that was the point, reaching very stupid people... just like you !!!

I'll talk to you next time Rashad fights.... as I said stupidity is among us!! wow!

Say hello to your mom 8====) (it's a happy face, please don't be offended).[/quote']

hey you got something hanging between ur teeth' date=' must be the ***** from jon jones' nuts...[/quote']

Reported!

Or, he could just touch Evans on the chin...

I have to think that Jones really wants to get this whole Rashad thing behind him. I don't feel that either guy is realistically trying to duck the other one. I just think there is a lot of bad blood with how everything went down and they talk a bunch of trash to each other. Neither guys is afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously Jones doesn't care who he fights if he is fighting Machida next. Machida is a much more tough opponent than Rashad...All Rashad would have and will be is a win on Jones record. Jones VS Machida is what you call a fight. The Karate master against the young and hungry champion.

Fail..

Archived