^^^ Scariest looking fighters to ever fight in the UFC ^^^

King_Can

Why is everyone so afraid of black people? "Uhh Kongo is scary because he's large and black" "uhh Kimbo is scary because he's large and black". People don't really scare me but I always considered Kimbo a joke, and Cheik Kongo is a teddy bear...he doesn't even look mean.

Fedor, when he was young he just had that emptiness to him, as if he was something else. I know he isn't in the UFC but he is the only guy who ever sticks out in stupids threads like these in my opinion.

Why is everyone so afraid of black people? "Uhh Kongo is scary because he's large and black" "uhh Kimbo is scary because he's large and black". People don't really scare me but I always considered Kimbo a joke' date=' and Cheik Kongo is a teddy bear...he doesn't even look mean.

Fedor, when he was young he just had that emptiness to him, as if he was something else. I know he isn't in the UFC but he is the only guy who ever sticks out in stupids threads like these in my opinion.[/quote']

Blame society and then how the media expresses it.

Why is everyone so afraid of black people? "Uhh Kongo is scary because he's large and black" "uhh Kimbo is scary because he's large and black". People don't really scare me but I always considered Kimbo a joke' date=' and Cheik Kongo is a teddy bear...he doesn't even look mean.

Fedor, when he was young he just had that emptiness to him, as if he was something else. I know he isn't in the UFC but he is the only guy who ever sticks out in stupids threads like these in my opinion.[/quote']

Fedor just had that "yah i killed ppl be4 cuz they intrupted my breakfest" kinda look to him

His brother aswell...notice all the ppl who have beat kongo were not scared of him...all of them went into that fight knowing they were goin to beat him in everyway

• 1 month later...

Archived