The Machida Puzzle is yet to be figured out

sam_thetrumen

Shogun? No, he doesnot has Machida's number although he beat him. Shogun came into that fight with the right strategy, which is to counter Machida with his leglicks. And it did works well on Machida,but that is far from securing a victory over Machida. Machida was just in a terrible condition when he fought Shogun for the 2nd time and he chose a wrong time to attack Shogun which just cost him his belt.

In other words, Machida lose due to his own mistake. So what if when Machida don't make mistake? Now I would like to see how Mr. Jones will solve the puzzle.

Shogun? No' date=' he doesnot has Machida's number although he beat him. Shogun came into that fight with the right strategy, which is to counter Machida with his leglicks. And it did works well on Machida,but that is far from securing a victory over Machida. Machida was just in a terrible condition when he fought Shogun for the 2nd time and he chose a wrong time to attack Shogun which just cost him his belt.

In other words, Machida lose due to his own mistake. So what if when Machida don't make mistake? Now I would like to see how Mr. Jones will solve the puzzle.[/quote']

cheech-wtf-gif1.gif?w=472

Shogun? No' date=' he doesnot has Machida's number although he beat him.[/b'] Shogun came into that fight with the right strategy, which is to counter Machida with his leglicks. And it did works well on Machida,but that is far from securing a victory over Machida. Machida was just in a terrible condition when he fought Shogun for the 2nd time and he chose a wrong time to attack Shogun which just cost him his belt.

In other words, Machida lose due to his own mistake. So what if when Machida don't make mistake? Now I would like to see how Mr. Jones will solve the puzzle.

Lol, Shogun KO'ed him. in other words he beat his ***.

In the fight business, if you make a mistake you lose... Right?

Uh, more like, will Jones destroy Machida like he has everyone else?

Shogun? No' date=' he doesnot has Machida's number although he beat him. Shogun came into that fight with the right strategy, which is to counter Machida with his leglicks. And it did works well on Machida,but that is far from securing a victory over Machida. Machida was just in a terrible condition when he fought Shogun for the 2nd time and he chose a wrong time to attack Shogun which just cost him his belt.

In other words, Machida lose due to his own mistake. So what if when Machida don't make mistake? Now I would like to see how Mr. Jones will solve the puzzle.[/quote']

Are you related to Bright by any chance?

You both troll very similar....

Shogun beat Machida convincingly, so we can't argue that.

However, in a third fight, I'm pretty sure Machida would beat Shogun.

If he beats Jones (somehow), he'll have that confidence in himself again he once had when he was undefeated in the UFC. Then watch out, Shogun has no chance.

Archived